Friday, January 11, 2013

Snoe Hyperfunction Fond de Tient + Serum in X1 Ivory Beige

I have those days when I don't want to apply any trace of makeup on my face (especially during my breakout days), just so my skin could breathe. Sometimes I feel that makeup may aggravate pimples, so I let my skin heal first before playing with makeup again. But then, I found a makeup product that gives coverage and heals the skin during the process - sounds much like a BB cream but it's not! It's Snoe's newest and first liquid makeup - Hyperfunction!

Snoe Hyperfunction Fond de Tient + Serum in X1 Ivory Beige (P1,199.00 for 55ml)

Snoe's Hyperfunction is makeup and skincare in one. It's a light-medium coverage liquid foundation that has skin-nourishing ingredients such as escargot, broccoli, and acai berry, plus SPF 20 to keep you covered.

About the Product:


Snoe is the only brand that has a unique active ingredient combination such as these. Escargot is actually snail slime, and a lot of Korean BB creams already use this as a skin-healing agent. Escargot is the same snail enzyme that helps repair the shell of snails for when they get cracked, and when used in cosmetics, helps repair damaged skin cells. Broccoli is not only good for the body, but also good for the skin as it helps detoxify and brighten the skin. Acai contains the highest level of antioxidants than any other fruit, and this provides nourishment for our skin.
 
Ingredients:


The Packaging:

Snoe Hyperfunction comes in very nice white box with gold accents. Inside the box is a plastic pump bottle with a smooth gold cap. The bottle looked rather plain and unimpressive, and I would have loved it more had it came in a glass bottle. The plastic bottle has a good side to it though, as it won't break if you accidentally drop it.
 

At the base of the box and the bottle lies the shade sticker. Mine is in X1 Ivory Beige, which is for medium with beige undertones.

Available Shades:
  • X0 Vanilla Creme - Light with Neutral undertones
  • XI Ivory Beige - Medium with Beige undertones
  • X2 Warm Almond - Medium with Pink Beige undertones
  • X3 Golden Caramel - Medium with Yellow undertones


It comes in a convenient and hygienic pump packaging, which I really like. Other bloggers had trouble with their pump, and though mine didn't dispense the product properly during the first few pumps, I twisted and pressed it a couple of times, and then it worked fine afterwards.

Swatches:


What I got was the second shade, which had beige undertones. Even though the product looked a bit darker on my hand, it matched my skintone when worn.

When Worn:

Under natural daylight
(same base used here in this photo)

Under bright, indoor light
(same base used in this photo)

This foundation gives me a light to medium coverage with a dewy, poreless finish. The formula blends effortlessly (even if I just use my fingers to apply it) and feels very light on my skin. Because of its texture and coverage, this may not totally cover very red pimples/pimple marks, but it can minimize the appearance of imperfections. Because of its many skin-healing benefits, I feel like using a BB cream whenever I use this. My skin is maarte and quite sensitive when it comes to trying out new products, and I haven't gotten any irritations from this so it's all good. It comes in 4 shades, but I find that the other shades look a bit pinkish. (Asian skintones look best with yellow tones.)

Because I have oily skin, my skin (especially my nose) gets a bit shiny by midday, hence I always top this off with pressed powder upon application for it to last longer, and just using blotting paper to take away the shine by lunch time.


I like it when makeup is infused with skincare ingredients. This one from Snoe gives a nice coverage that's perfect for a no-makeup makeup look. Plus points because it makes the skin look even better after all the makeup comes off - after all, it's a foundation + serum in one bottle.

Like Snoe Beauty Inc. on Facebook for more info on the latest products!

Love,
Helen

9 comments:

  1. I have two sample pots of this, and I think I'll be reviewing it too ^_^ Your skin is flawless!!!

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do review it, would love to read it! :) You have flawless skin too!

      Delete
  2. Always wondered about this product, thanks! I think I'll definitely get this for those days when my skin is suffering from break outs because I just can't leave the house without makeup...

    I recently got Snoe's Let it B with WasaB bb cream and I'll do a review on it soon. Saying so because I think you should try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That BB cream got me curious because it has wasabi in it! :D Looking forward to your review, Arian! :)

      Delete
  3. So want this Helen! >_<
    Kaso ang mahal. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mahal nga siya eh, but it's big so matagal maubos. Ubos na sample mo? :D

      Delete
  4. The anti-aging benefits from escargot is definitely amazing! You look so pretty with the Snoe Beauty Hyperfunction foundation! ^_^


    xoxo,

    Iya
    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com
    http://facebook.com/missplpify
    http://twitter.com/missplpify

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw your video post about this same foundation, and it looks amazing on you too! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...