When I first heard about Justin Bieber releasing his first celebrity fragrance, I imagined that it would be a fragrance for men. Then I found out that he created his fragrance for female teens - which mostly comprise his fan base.
Someday by Justin Bieber EDP
- Top: Mandarin, William Pear, and Wild Berries
- Heart: Jasmine, Water Lily, Creamy Florals, and Coconut Orchid
- Base: Sandalwood, Vanilla, and Soft Musk
The girly bottle, I can't get enough of! It has soft plastic layered hearts in red and pink as its cap on top of the purple bottle, and it even comes with a removable heart and key charms if you get this in full-size.
This fragrance is sweet and fruity, and it reminds me mostly of berries and candies. Someday smells fresh, youthful, and fun - nothing heavy or serious. This is a nice daytime scent, as it smells fresh and lovely and lasts quite a long time, too. Even if I'm not Justin Bieber's biggest fan, I am very fond of this fragrance. I bet this one is a hit among teens. My younger sister calls this the best fragrance ever, and yes, she is a Justin Bieber fanatic.
The scent is reminiscent of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, thought not the exact replica of both.
- Someday Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 Fl oz/30 ml Php 2,200
- Someday Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 Fl oz/50 ml Php 2,900
- Someday Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fl oz/100 ml Php 3,500
Someday by Justin Bieber is available in leading department stores nationwide. Even if you're no JB fan, do take a whiff - you might just like it! ;)