Saturday, January 12, 2013

Someday by Justin Bieber EDP

When I first heard about Justin Bieber releasing his first celebrity fragrance, I imagined that it would be a fragrance for men. Then I found out that he created his fragrance for female teens - which mostly comprise his fan base.

Someday by Justin Bieber EDP

Notes:
  • Top: Mandarin, William Pear, and Wild Berries
  • Heart: Jasmine, Water Lily, Creamy Florals, and Coconut Orchid
  • Base: Sandalwood, Vanilla, and Soft Musk


The girly bottle, I can't get enough of! It has soft plastic layered hearts in red and pink as its cap on top of the purple bottle, and it even comes with a removable heart and key charms if you get this in full-size.

This fragrance is sweet and fruity, and it reminds me mostly of berries and candies. Someday smells fresh, youthful, and fun - nothing heavy or serious. This is a nice daytime scent, as it smells fresh and lovely and lasts quite a long time, too. Even if I'm not Justin Bieber's biggest fan, I am very fond of this fragrance. I bet this one is a hit among teens. My younger sister calls this the best fragrance ever, and yes, she is a Justin Bieber fanatic.

The scent is reminiscent of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, thought not the exact replica of both. 

Price:
  • Someday Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 Fl oz/30 ml Php 2,200
  • Someday Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 Fl oz/50 ml Php 2,900
  • Someday Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fl oz/100 ml Php 3,500

Someday by Justin Bieber is available in leading department stores nationwide. Even if you're no JB fan, do take a whiff - you might just like it! ;)

Love,
Helen  

2 comments:

  1. I'm no Bieber fan, but I like the scent of this one. Yeah, it's candy-like! Girls, if you don't wanna splurge on this one, let me tell you that Juicy Cologne Sweet Delights (red bottle) smells exactly like this one. Not as strong and long-lasting, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like a lot of scents smell like this one! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...