Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sample Room Loot #1: Celeteque & Dove

Sample box subscriptions like (Glamourbox, BDJ Box, and Saladbox) have invaded local beauty blogs late last year. Most of them offer a certain number of sample products for about P500.00 a month. While the excitement of not knowing what you'd get is present, it is inevitable that you'd receive product misses along with the stuff you'd like. Worse, a sample box would be a letdown, containing products that you don't need and won't ever use.

Sample Room
Try Before You Buy

Sample Room is a practical beauty junkie's dream. All you have to do is register over at sampleroom.ph, and you automatically get 100 points. You can use these points to purchase up to 3 product samples, which will be sent to your doorsteps for just a minimal fee (depending on the weight of the package and the location of the address). The only catch is that the products run out fast as soon as they're restocked, so you have to keep visiting their website for updates. As for the customer service, they're pretty awesome and efficient. I paid for my products last December 17, 2012, and received the package on December 19, 2012.

As of now, points aren't for sale. You can earn back the points you spent by making substantial and honest reviews of the products you got over at their site. You can also earn 1 point per friend referred.

My First Sample Room Loot

Here's my first ever Sample Room loot, with products from Celeteque and Dove. I absolutely loved that Celeteque and Dove gave away FULL-SIZED products!

Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener (35 points)
Price: P299.00 (15ml)

I wanted a new eye cream to add to my skincare routine, and I was actually waiting for Sample Room to restock this item before I picked out my samples. I'm so glad they did.

Céleteque DermoScience Restorative Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum (60 points)
Price: P899.00 (30ml)

I'm curious about serums and I thought that maybe this could work also as a night moisturizer/treatment.

Dove White Beauty Bar Soap (5 points)
Price: P25.00 (50g)

I'm no stranger to Dove Beauty Bars. I've used it since I were a baby, and now's the perfect time to finally review it.

I used up all my 100 points and got these 3 items. These 3 products cost  P1223.00, but I got these for free and only paid P100.00 for shipping. With Sample Room, you get what you want, with no surprises!

I'm on the process of testing these out, and as much as I want to get more samples, I don't want to rush my reviews just to earn back my points. I'll be posting my reviews on these products over at sampleroom.ph, so do watch out for that!

Love,
Helen 

9 comments:

  1. I am curious about that Celeteque you got. I already sign-up in SampleRoom but unfortunately the products I like to get are still out of stock. Hmm please share your view about Celeteque.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about that Celeteque you got. I already sign-up in SampleRoom but unfortunately the products I like to get are still out of stock. Hmm please share your view about Celeteque.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen their newest samples? From Bobbi Brown, Kerastase, etc! I so want them but I don't have points and there are no more stocks anyway. :( Haha. I'll also share my Celeteque reviews here once posted.

      Delete
  3. Hi Helen! I like this post. I use celeteque for my pimple if meron and infairness, it really works! I like their moisturizer too. Wait, they have Dark Circles Lightener??? Haha didn't know. I need that!

    See you again soon Helen!

    Xo,Dian
    www.diandelacruz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have! I got excited when I saw it in Sample Room! Do sign up, baka mag restock sila. :)

      See you soon, Dian! :D Loving your fashion blog!

      Delete
  4. weee! I got celeteque and dove too :) I got the eye tuck since last year but it didn't work for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waah sayang. It looked promising pa naman. I'm currently using it, but I haven't noticed any difference yet. :)

      Delete
  5. hi helen, i got an idea about SR when I've read this article in your blogs, thanks for the info :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Ann! :) SR has restocked and they're currently sampling nature-inspired products.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...