Thursday, January 17, 2013

NOTD: Color Club in Warhol & Femme Fatale

While others are busy with merienda during afternoon breaks, my officemate and I decided to go the kikay route and paint our nails in hot neon pink in 15 minutes! Good thing Color Club Professional Nail Lacquers dry fast.

 
Color Club Professional Nail Lacquer in Warhol & Femme Fatale

Warhol is a hot neon pink shade that dries to a semi-matte finish, while Femme Fatale is a clear polish with soft pink shimmers.

When Worn: Color Club in Warhol
(Indoor lighting)

Color Club Warhol + Femme Fatale

While I wished that Warhol could be a bit shinier, I absolutely loved the color. The color is hard to describe - sometimes it looks bright pink, hot pink, or even reddish pink! For a glossier finish, just add a top coat as I did!

Femme Fatale, on the other hand, is clear with beautiful hints of soft pink. It's shimmery but not that visible when wore alone. Hence, I used it to top off my pink nails. It adds dimension to the entire look with its fine shimmer, and it looks so lovely especially under sunlight.

When Worn: Color Club in Warhol + Femme Fatale
(Under sunlight)

I used 2 coats of Warhol and added a single layer of Femme Fatale (as top coat) for a shimmery finish. Color Club's high-quality professional formula is vegan and free from formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP. You can get them at P300.00 a pop in Get Polished! Nail Spa.

What nail polish are you wearing today? :)

Love,
Helen

12 comments:

  1. I have not tried any Color Club polish. I saw that they have quite a fun color collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I especially love their holographic nail polish shades! They're amazing. :)

      Delete
  2. Combined, it sure looks really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When combined, it looks like a lipgloss shade. Cute! :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried this yet!! Looks cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cuteness nga! Try Color Club on your next mani/pedi. :)

      Delete
  4. Im wearing OPI nail polish, but Im removing it soon for a new look for my nails.

    Thanks for the review hun :)

    Loves,
    www.fibieelyh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, dear! I want to see your new NOTD. :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous nails! Love ko hot pink and topping off polishes with shimmery ones din. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love ko rin! :D I like pinkish or red nail polish, super girly kasi. :)

      Delete
  6. parang mas cheap yung price sa mall. :)

    http://knickknacksnix.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medyo same lang, P310.00/bottle sa Landmark. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...