Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What Made My Week: Red

My first weekend treat to myself this 2013 was buying Taylor Swift's latest album, Red! I know I can just download songs online, but because Taylor Swift is my favorite singer/songwriter, I had to have a copy of her album - something that I can hold in my hands and maybe even let her sign an autograph on for when we would someday meet. (Dreaming!)

Taylor Swift's Red (Deluxe Edition)

Taylor Swift Red Deluxe Edition has 2 CDs inside. The first one contains 16 tracks (same as the regular edition), and the second one contains the 6 bonus tracks. I seriously can't stop listening to her songs, and right now I'm liking the acoustic version of State of Grace. It's so mellow compared to the original version.

Track Listing:
  1. State of Grace
  2. Red
  3. Treacherous
  4. I knew you Were Trouble
  5. All Too Well
  6. 22
  7. I Almost Do
  8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
  9. Stay Stay Stay
  10. The Last Time
  11. Holy Ground
  12. Sad Beautiful Tragic
  13. The Lucky One
  14. Everything Has Changed
  15. Starlight
  16. Begin Again
  17. The Moment I Knew
  18. Come Back...Be Here
  19. Girl At Home
  20. Treacherous (Original Demo)
  21. Red (Original Demo)
  22. State Of Grace (Acoustic Version)

I went to Odyssey in SM North EDSA after work and checked out their displays for this. Red was so easy to find - it's rank either 1st or 2nd top-selling album in any record store. However, some of the ones displayed on the shelf had cracks on the plastic packaging, so I asked for a new stock that wasn't on display. (Do check all corners of the record packaging thoroughly before buying in any record store.)

Red GWPs

Along with my purchase were these fabulous GWPs! For this album, I believe Odyssey gives away more freebies compared to Astroplus. In Odyssey, they gave away a tote bag, a baller band, and a poster, while in Astroplus they only gave away a baller band when you buy the same Red Deluxe Edition album.

Taylor Swift Red Tote Bag

I love this eco-bag! Plastics aren't allowed anymore in Quezon City, so this will come in handy on my next mall trip.

Taylor Swift Red Baller Band

There's another version of this with white background with red and black lettering, but I liked this one more! I gave this to my kid sister who loves Taylor Swift as much as I do. (During the Christmas break, I'd catch her watching MTV or Channel V often, where Taylor Swift's music videos play several times a day).

Taylor Swift Poster (2013 Calendar)

I know we already have lots of 2013 calendars at home, but this one is a fine addition that has already found its place on our bedroom wall.

I'm so loving Taylor Swift's latest album! Comment away if you love her, too! ♥

Love,
Helen 

14 comments:

  1. I think RED is by far the best of Swizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and my sister would totally get along..=) She looves Taylor so much. Come Back..Be Here is my fave from her latest album. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love RED!! Ahh been playing it since it came out ! I love "Everything Has Changed," "Come Back Be Here," "The Moment I Knew," and "I Knew You Were Trouble"!!!

    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann told me you got the Red Zinepak! :D I love The Moment I Knew too! And all her songs!

      Delete
  4. yan ang dedication! ikaw na ang dedicated kay TS. :P BTW, Jeff saw you daw last night. hihih :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako na talaga kasi ang fan! Haha! Oh? Saan daw? :) Next time mag hello siya! Haha

      Delete
  5. Do they also gave a Red folder in odyssey like the one given in astroplus. I like the red eco-bag and baller band.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they do if you buy the Zinepak. Better ask the cashier first before buying.

      Delete
  6. hi. I am about to buy the album sometime ds april. Magbibigay pa kaya sila nung freebies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg Helen! I never thought you like Taylor Swift too~ gosh! I was just reading your bdj event post then saw this blog post. :) I bought mine during the launching and i envy you for having the red baller..

    http://princessmacarons.tumblr.com/post/35846716182/taylor-swift-red-t-party-album-launch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I love Taylor Swift! :D The event you've been to looked really fun and the Taylor Swift stuff you got were even more awesome than my red baller. Haha :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...