For hair care products, I don't mind spending a little more if it makes my hair happy. Before, I just used any shampoo and conditioner I find in the bathroom, and hated how fluffy and unruly my hair was. I have come to realize how a good, nourishing, sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner can make a huge difference. My current obsessions are Snoe's Hair Heroes Honey Olive Clementine Shampoo and Conditioner.
Snoe Hair Heroes Honey Olive Clementine Damage Recovery Cream Shampoo & Conditioner (P399.00 for the 250ml shampoo; P199.00 for the 250ml conditioner - got it on sale at 50% off)
Snoe Hair Heroes Honey Olive Clementine Sulfate Free Shampoo and Conditioner are loaded with tons of nourishing oils known for their ultra moisturizing, regenerative, and nourishing properties that will help hair recover from damage! These products will rehabilitate, repair, strengthen, and rebuild hair appearance, and minimize breakage by conditioning the hair. Recommended for those with dry, coarse brittle tresses.Indulge your senses with this exotic blend of:
- Honey extract: High in vitamins and minerals, a good humectant and moisturizer
- Olive fruit oil: Nourishes, conditions, and improves the strength and elasticity
- Clementine orange extract: Age reversing anti-oxidants that gives natural shine
- Vitamin E: Helps hair to grow, prevent split ends, help heal hair damaged by excessive use of a hair dryer, and cure dry hair as well
- Panthenol pro vit B5: Thickens the hair by up to 10% thus, increases strength of hair, resistance to breakage
- Guar Gum*: Rich in softening and conditioning benefits, without leaving build-up. It forms a protective barrier on the hair and helps control fly-away and frizzy hair. It also promotes shine to the hair. (only for shampoo)
- Wheatgerm*: Contains a host of vitamins that benefit the hair and scalp including vitamin A, E, and D, as well as a number of B vitamins – B1, B2, B3 and B6. (only for conditioner)
This duo works great for those who aren't entirely comfortable with using cleansing conditioners alone. I love the refreshing and invigorating blend of citrus and green notes, and the fact that the scent lasts for a long time. The shampoo (and even the conditioner) is free from sulfates, hence it doesn't bubble as much as conventional shampoos, but rest assured that it will still leave your hair clean after every wash. But because of my dry hair, I can't use the shampoo alone so I always follow through with the conditioner for a moisturizing boost. I can feel my hair turning soft every time I rinse the conditioner off, and I love how it tames my waves.
Snoe Hair Heroes products are amazing! I don't think I will ever go back to those shampoos and conditioners that aren't sulfate-free. The next one on my list is Snoe Hair Heroes Amplify!