Sunday, January 27, 2013

Package Day: Avon Philippines

Yesterday was package day again! This time it's from Avon Philippines.


They're giving away 35 bras daily until January 31, 2013, so you better go over to Avon Philippines on Facebook and click the "35 FREE Avon Bras Daily" tab to join. You may check the daily winners list here. If ever you win, Avon will send your prize via courier.


I knew I inputted my correct bra size in the field, but somehow I didn't get the right size for my prize. I'll be giving this to my friend instead. I'd still like to thank Avon Philippines for this one!

Do join, and I hope you all win! ;)

Love,
Helen

20 comments:

  1. nakita ko nga nanalo ka din nung check ko names sa winners :)
    sayang d mo size, thats my size.haha!
    congrats parin :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. the joy of receiving a package, wow nanalo ka ulit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nakakaexcite i-open yung packages kahit alam mo na yung laman. Haha :)

      Delete
  3. congrats,i joined also but im not so lucky as yor are...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep on joining. Your lucky streak might be on its way. :)

      Delete
  4. Yay, I won too! Got mine last Friday :)

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats, Angel! Isa ka pang super swerte sa giveaways. :)

      Delete
  5. Sumali na rin ako :) sana manalo ;) thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, sayang nagkamali ng size.

    thanks for this! I won also. I got it the other day! :D

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hi Miss Elen,
    I joined several promos but still not winning XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...