Friday, May 1, 2020

Human Nature Natural Mouthwash Review

I ought to be reviewing makeup, which is more exciting. 😂 But my recent Human Nature discoveries deserve a spot in my blog mainly because they're really GOOD.


Human Nature Natural Mouthwash is 99.9% natural and alcohol-free. It contains antibacterial actives that help prevent the growth of odor-causing germs. It also neutralizes mouth acids that cause tooth decay and plaque buildup.


It doesn't have alcohol but it still has that mild minty sting. I love it because it has improved my gum health. I have several porcelain crowns and sometimes I have bleeding gums/mild gingivitis because of it. I'm currently using this mouthwash and my gums are back to being healthy. I love it, and I will repurchase in the bigger size next time.

SRP:
PHP 169.75 for 170ml
PHP 339.75 for 400ml

I got mine from Elegante Beaute in Lazada at a cheaper price (PHP 149 for 170ml).


Deuteronomy 15:10: "Give generously to them and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to."

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your frequent posts/reviews. I enjoy reading them during the quarantine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks for reading, Carissa! Your long time support means a lot. <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...