Sunday, May 17, 2020

An icy body wash for the scorching heat

I prefer body wash over bath soaps, and I've talked about it here through the years. I recently shifted to bar soaps because they're more environment-friendly, but some soaps, especially hydrating ones, may leave a layer or soapy residue and make the skin extra sticky on hot and humid days. We don't have air-conditioning turned on the entire day because that will render our electric bill crazy high, but I've recently discovered a new body cleanser that feels like ice on my skin. I'm in shower heaven with this one!
 

For days when the shower runs hot even with no heater, I love using Human Nature Cooling Body Cleanser. This body wash is 99.8% natural. It contains rosemary and mint so you can inhale that uplifting spa-like scent in shower. Peppermint and eucalyptus give the skin that icy cold sensation that lingers for a while, even after you bathe.


✓ Coconut-based, pH-balanced cleansing
✓ Protection from dryness with aloe extract
✓ Natural cooling sensation
✓ Invigorating rosemary & lemon scent 
No harmful chemicals
✓ Free from irritating SLS/SLES
✓ Paraben-free
✓ Synthetic fragrance-free 


John 13:34 New International Version (NIV): "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

To maximize the lather, I use The Body Shop's Body Polisher (AKA the green background of the photos above). For me, it's better than a bath lily (that harbors germs as it doesn't dry up completely). The Body Polisher is an exfoliating nylon body towel that increases the lather of your body wash and removes dead skin cells. It's machine washable, too. As for mine, I just rinse and air dry it after bathing.

This body wash from Human Nature is kinda pricey if you're comparing it to Watsons brand (that's 1 liter and even goes on buy 1 take 1), so I consider it as a little luxury that I enjoy as I work from home.

SRP: PHP 199.75 for 200ml
(I bought mine for PHP 159 from Elegante Beaute in Lazada.)

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...