Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Hello Kitty White Flower (Pak Fah Yeow) Review

We all know that White Flower is a Tita purse essential, but I never liked the scent of the classic blue-labeled bottle.


My opinion about White Flower changed when I went to Taiwan last year. Cosmetics stores like Cosmed and Watsons sold Sanrio x Pak Fah Yeow Herbal Cooling Liquid in 3 cute designs/scents: Gudetama (Peppermint), Hello Kitty (Honey Lime), and Little Twin Stars (Camellia).


Each tube contains 15 ml of product, and what makes it unique from the typical White Flower Oil is its rollerball applicator. I tried the sample in store; I rubbed some on my nape and immediately felt the cooling sensation as it soothed my tired back. I instantly purchased a box of Gudetama Pak Fah Yeow for its cuteness and peppermint candy scent, then went back a few minutes after to buy another one in Hello Kitty. Little Twin Stars came in a white tube (same as Gudetama), but it would be cuter if it were purple. I didn't buy it though since I don't like the Camellia scent.

I personally liked the Gudetama variant more, but my youngest sister had frequent migraines and I asked her which one she liked better... So I was left with Hello Kitty. 😹


Pak Fah Yeow is good for dizziness, headaches, colds, itching, muscular pain, and travel sickness. I always bring my Hello Kitty White Flower with me because I get carsick all the time. The Gudetama variant in Peppermint scent is the best smelling variant of White Flower for me, and I'd repurchase that if it's still available in the future. 💛

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...