Thursday, March 12, 2020

Human Nature Haul from Lazada

I decided to do a #nobuy2020 for cosmetics when I did an inventory of my beauty stash. But last month, I attended Lazada's Beauty by Lazmall event and won their flatlay contest so I had shopping money to share with my sister. Initially, I was staring at MAC lipsticks (again), but quickly realized that I didn't need another lipstick. I had a hard time filling my shopping cart until I found a store that sold Human Nature stuff - authentic and below SRP! And so I added to cart all the Human Nature stuff I wanted (but not necessarily needed). My actual needs from this haul were just the shampoo and feminine wash. LOL! I'm so happy!


  • Human Nature Kids 100% Natural Bath Soap in Chocolate Adventure 120g (PHP 79) - I didn't know that Human Nature had chocolate soap! Of course, I bought another one for M. 🍫
  • Human Nature Cooling Body Cleanser 200ml (PHP 159) - Want not need. Saving this for summer!
  • Human Nature Natural Lavender Oil 10ml (PHP 199) - for good sleep.
  • Human Nature Natural Shampoo Bar 70g (PHP 179) - My first shampoo bar! I hope it doesn't dry out my hair.
  • Human Nature Strengthening +PLUS Shampoo 180ml (PHP 139) - My sister, brother-in-law, and niece use this shampoo. They say it's effective!
  • Human Nature Natural Hair Revival Coco Mask 150g (PHP 329) - Recommended by my fellow curly girls as a weekly treatment.
  • Human Nature Sunflower Eye Cream 15ml (PHP 249) - Something new from Human Nature. Their sunflower oil can also be used on the eye area, but I'm more comfortable using eye cream.
  • Human Nature Peppermint Oil 30ml (PHP 341) - Because I had to include the ants in our home in my very practical haul. This one's an ant warder, but it's an eye and skin irritant so be careful when using it. It smells so good!
  • Human Nature Natural Feminine Wash 165ml (PHP 119) - Need!
  • Human Nature Natural Toothpaste 120g (PHP 141) - I'm used to using Colgate, but this one from Human Nature is nice to have. Will try using both toothpaste and mouthwash together to see if they can prevent morning breath.
  • Human Nature Natural Mouthwash 170ml (PHP 149) - I've been curious about this since it was launched, but was putting off purchasing since it's just a want.


I bought these from Elegante Beaute in Lazada. The prices I listed are as of this week, and are subject to change depending on their store promotion. Their prices are below SRP. The seller is nice and accommodating with my questions regarding expiry dates. To my surprise, my order was shipped in a tiny cardboard box. I was expecting a big parcel. Apparently, the seller as artfully packed my items in a box without needing bubble wrap. No spills, but some of the boxes were dented. The dented product boxes are fine because these are for personal use, but could be an issue when you're planning to give these items as gifts. Shipping was fast. I ordered Monday night, and the products arrived on Wednesday. 👍

What is your favorite Human Nature product?

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...