Saturday, May 2, 2020

Human Nature Peppermint Oil & Lavender Oil Review

This is my first time to try Human Nature's essential oils. During my last haul, I bought one for myself and one for the house.


Human Nature 100% Natural Peppermint Oil is an ant warder, formulated for home surfaces. This is an eye and skin irritant, so be careful when using this.


Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


The peppermint oil smells so good and refreshing. I use this mostly on our kitchen sink, but you can also use this on countertops, windowsills, and doorways where ants pass through. It's ant warding effect is temporary though, as the black ants do disperse and disappear whenever I use this, but come back when the scent is gone. As for red ants, this unfortunately doesn't work. I also use this on our bathroom to make it smell fresher. However, I won't be repurchasing this as it's not that effective. I want to kill the ants, not just send them away for a few days.


Human Nature 100% Natural Lavender Oil is recommended for calming the senses and refreshing laundry. 


You can apply this on your temples and pulse points and/or drop some on your pillow before sleeping.


1 John 1:9: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."


I've used a lavender-scented Korean hand cream as body lotion and it has always made me feel sleepy. But that was the only lavender product that really calmed me down. As much as I want to like this Lavender Oil, I'm allergic to it. I once dropped some on a cloth mask and it made me sneeze like crazy. One night, I tried again and dropped some oil on my body lotion. A few minutes later, it triggered my allergic rhinitis again and I sneezed continuously. I am also not fond of the scent itself. I'm letting go of it; I'll give this to my sister instead.

SRP:
Peppermint Oil 30ml: PHP 350
Lavender Oil 10ml: PHP 245

I got mine for cheaper at Elegante Beaute in Lazada (PHP 341 for the Peppermint Oil and PHP 199).

Love,
Helen


Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...