Thursday, April 30, 2020

Human Nature Natural Liquid Detergent Review

How tita of me to do this, but I must rave about a detergent that changed the way I do laundry.


But first, a verse from the back of the packaging:

Matthew 1:21-23 New International Version (NIV)
21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[a] because he will save his people from their sins.”
22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet:
23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[b] (which means “God with us”).


My previous routine was powder detergent which was hard to rinse off, followed by a very fragrant fabric conditioner. ✕

Human Nature Natural Liquid Detergent is godsend! It smells like fresh oranges, lathers nicely, and is easy to rinse off as the plant-based formulation cuts rinsing time in half. It saves me so much time, energy, water, and money. It makes my clothes really soft without needing fabric conditioner. I finished one bottle, am currently using one, and already have another one as backup.

I like that it doesn't irritate my skin as I hand wash my undies with this, and it's also kind to the environment as it doesn't contain phosphates and chlorine that damage water ecosystems.

Price: PHP 299.75 for 950ml
Available online at Human Nature's website

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...