Sunday, May 3, 2020

Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Haul

I tried doing #nobuy2020 but Ellana made me break it. 😂


I ordered the Cover and Color Duo (PHP 1,148) last April 20, and my items arrived on April 28. It was worth the wait!


I felt bad missing their warehouse sale late last year, as I wanted to repurchase their pressed mineral foundation (old version). I've used a lot of different pressed powders/powder foundations, but Ellana is still the best one for me. I was on an alleged "no buy" at the start of the year when this baby was relaunched. (Kaya pala nagsale yung old version.) The NEW Pressed Mineral Foundation is made in Korea, comes in 5 shades, and has SPF 50. It's reformulated and now shatterproof! I got the shade Chai Tea Latte. I hope this one's still my perfect shade match as I've stayed indoors for almost 2 months now.


I've always wanted a magnetic palette but have just not gotten around purchasing it. This bundle I bought from Ellana comes with Gaia Magnetic Palette. It's made of cardboard but it feels sturdy. I love the beautiful design! It has a 50mm x 100mm refill area, and fits my Pressed Mineral Foundation and Lip Drunk Blush Perfectly.


This huge pan of Lip Drunk Blush is free! *happy dance* 💖 I chose the shade Mimosa - a bronze shade with shimmer, and has a delicious fragrance of orange and vanilla with notes of chamomile. (The pinks were out of stock.) Based on the online swatches, I like this the most. And since I watch @ellanaminerals' IG live videos regularly, I now also want the shade Love Potion because it's what Frankie from Ellana always uses.

And to prepare my makeup storage... I let go of an unloved pressed foundation and a seldomly used cream blush. ("Gift to my sister method" which Marie Kondo would disapprove of. LOL)

I'm ridiculously happy with my Ellana haul. Even if I'm just at home, I still bought makeup. 😀 Next on my wishlist is their Stay Fresh Setting Spray. Frankie said that Stay Fresh Setting Spray will lock in your makeup so it won't move, even if you wear face mask! I just didn't buy it yet because I have 3 more setting sprays in my stash... but who am I kidding? I might just buy that and Glass Skin Glow Cooling Facial Spray soon.

Sharing with you my Ellana referral code so we both get a PHP 100 off coupon. (This will somehow offset the shipping fee.) 😍

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...