Monday, May 4, 2020

Healthy Options Tita Haul

And so my ECQ online shopping continues...


This time, it's a haul from Healthy Options! I ordered on May 1, paid online using Paymaya, and received my order on May 2. SO FAST! I was expecting these to arrive next week. Sneak peak: lippie swatches on my arm - blog post on that soon!

(In case you're interested, my Paymaya referral code is 3hy57r4 - we both get PHP 50!)

My Tita haul, literally.
Some for me, some for my nieces!

Happy Baby Organic Greek Yogis (PHP 295 each)

I had to get two packs for my two nieces (9 years old and 1 year old). They both love this expensive snack. I can't even buy one for myself. HAHA! I tried some and they're so delicious! They taste like yogurt candy with a meringue texture that melts in your mouth. Each pack is good for 4 servings, but my baby niece finished hers in 1 day. She even video called me on FB messenger to show me her empty pack. Ang cute pero ang takaw. Hihirap si Tita. 😂

Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night Extra Valerian
Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat Lemon Echinacea
(PHP 329 per box with 16 tea bags)

I've had bad sleep since we started the quarantine mid-March. I'm feeling quite anxious about the virus, and I don't really feel tired physically at the end of the day so I'm finding it difficult to sleep. My sleep also gets disrupted at around 3-4:00 AM daily. This has resulted to bad skin, even if I haven't been wearing makeup for almost 2 months. Hence the Nighty Night Extra tea. Throat Coat tea has good reviews, so I bought one to try. These are caffeine-free.

The Republic of Tea Peppermint Chocolate (P695)

I've been looking for this tea, and it was out of always out of stock in Healthy Options stores. So happy to finally get one from their online store! This one's caffeine-free, calorie-free, and sugar-free. 💚 Okay, my tea resolution starting this month is to lessen my Foodpanda milk tea orders and just drink this or my DIY matcha milk tea powder instead.

I sent a photo of the Peppermint Tea to a friend, and she got surprised and happy that Healthy Options has an online store. Minimum order is PHP 1,500, and the shipping fee is PHP 150. You get free shipping when your order reaches PHP 5,000.

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...