Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tous les Jours Pumpkin & Blueberry Muffins

I received this cute basked of Tous les Jours muffins when I went to the Tony Moly Luminous Aura Pure CC Cream Launch last week. Tous les Jours, Tony Moly, and Etude House (all the cute stuff!) are actually under the same company.


My Tous les Jours muffin basket has a cute little bear inside. She's quite skinny for a muffin-loving bear, but look - I think she's wearing Tony Moly CatChu Wink Tony Tint! So cute! I usually pass on all stuffed toys I receive to my little sister, but this time I'm keeping her for myself. So much for being a twenty-something lady. Haha! Now please help me give her a name. :D

The main topic of this post are supposed to be on the muffins, but looks like I got carried away with the bear. I got to try 2 variants that day: Pumpkin Muffin and Blueberry Muffin.

Tous les Jours Pumpkin Muffin

Tous les Jours Blueberry Muffin

Tous les Jours means everyday in French. Hence, Tous les Jours products are baked fresh daily. The muffins I've tried both have this super soft and moist texture, which I am not used to (but I really love!) since muffins I've tried before were sometimes on the dry side. The Pumpkin Muffin was good; it had real pumpkin cubes all over the muffin, and it didn't taste like veggies at all. It's a sneaky way of adding some vegetables to your diet. :D Between the 2, I liked the Blueberry Muffin better. Inside it are real whole bits of blueberries that pop with flavor when you bite it. And may I repeat, the muffins are so soft and moist! ♥

I have a new favorite bakeshop, and looks like I'll be getting more stuff from Tous les Jours for my breakfast and office baon.

What's your favorite from Tous les Jours? :)

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Saraaapppp! :) Favorite ko ang cream cheese! :) Nakaubos ako ng 2 in one go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waah di ko pa nattry yan! Gusto ko!! Haha! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...