Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Krispy Kreme White Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter

Ever wondered where the cookie butter craze started? It must be famous for a good reason! When I saw that Krispy Kreme was having their new creations from their Delectable Desserts line - Speculoos Cookie Butter Doughnut, I just had to try it. I really had to.

Krispy Kreme White Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter
Shell doughnut filled with Vanilla Cookie Butter Kreme filling, dipped in White Chocolate, and topped with Belgian Chocolate Chips and Caramel Crunch.

First up, I love the topping they used for this doughnut. I'm a sucker for anything white chocolate, so this alone made me excited already. I liked the Belgian Chocolate Chips, but not so much for the Caramel Crunch. As usual, the dough of Krispy Kreme doughnuts are soft and chewy. While I was expecting to be blown away by the Vanilla Cookie Butter Kreme filling, I kept on waiting for that moment, but it never happened for me! :O My doughnut must have had too little filling inside, but I did get a glimpse of that creamy, peanut-buttery taste. I still prefer the Salted Caramel Doughnut over this one, but at least now I can be at peace since I have already tried the Cookie Butter-inspired doughnut.


Also available:
Dark Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter
Shell doughnut filled with Vanilla Cookie Butter Kreme filling, dipped in Dark Chocolate, and topped with French Biscuit.

Have you tried the Speculoos Cookie Butter Doughnuts from Krispy Kreme?

Love,
Helen

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks so yummy! I haven't been to Krispy Kreme as of late, so this might be enough to convince me to visit them again.

    www.davaofoodguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark chocolate vanilla cookie butter nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummy! :D I just want the entire jar of cookie butter. Haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...