Thursday, June 27, 2013

Haul: From Hong Kong, With Love

I'll be sharing with you once more my love for sweets! Most of these are pasalubong from my sister who went to Hong Kong for a vacation.

Kit Kat Matcha Green Tea Flavor

This one reminded me of the boxed Kit Kats that my friend got from Japan, only this one was packaged in plastic. It's way cheaper, too! Each pack of mini 12s costs just about approximately Php 160.00! It's country of origin is Japan, but it's sold at a more expensive price in Japan, and cheaper in Hong Kong. @_@ So yeah, don't buy from Greenhills because you know the real price now. Haha! :D

Meiji Rich Matcha

Give me anything Matcha and I'll happily receive it! I love almost all types of Meiji chocolates. Seriously, Meiji can do no wrong. This one we don't have here in the Philippines, and I think it's a must-try.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly in Mint

And not only do I love anything Matcha, I love anything Mint as well. This makes you think that I love everything right? Haha. But no! :D We also don't have this variant of Cadbury locally, and how I wish we did.

Frutips Fruit Pastilles

Everytime a family member or friend of mine goes to Hong Kong, they almost always bring home Frutips candy! I am not such a fan of those super sweet and cheap jelly candies in the supermarket, but I love Frutips. Each piece is just so juicy, and you can distinctly taste the flavors of each color/variant. This one also comes in a blackcurrant-only tube (which must be a best-selling flavor) and a GIANT tube, wherein the shape of the candy corresponds to the fruit flavor (like a lemon wedge shape for a lemon flavored piece).

You may have noticed that everything pictured above is green! It's not my favorite color, but all my office stuff (like water tumbler, notebook, folder, ID lace, etc.) are green, and even the chocolates and candies I received are green! Some of my colleagues don't believe me (at first) when I say that my favorite color is pink. Haha :D

維他命水果軟糖

This big tube of candy from Taiwan was from my boss. She gave each member of our team this one since it was her birthday. My colleague says that it tastes like Frutips, but I have yet to try it. Too many candies! :D

Arome Bakery Room Japanese Premium Cookies

My sister got this box of Arome Bakery Room Japanese Premium Cookies for my parents, but as of the moment, we are eating it with our parents. Haha. I will do an unboxing post soon. :D

Keychains

Last but not least are these touristy keychains from my former colleague who went to Canada, and the other 2 are also from my sister.

That's all for now for my foodie/trinket haul. I can't believe I had so much to say about candies. Haha!

Love,
Helen

8 comments:

  1. wow.. I'm waiting for taste central to offer kitkat again. bilis masold out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to wait for Taste Central any longer! My friend saw this Kit Kat being sold in Landmark Supermarket, Makati. None in Trinoma, though! :)

      Delete
  2. Noom Noom!!

    You have a nice blog, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? You can take a look into my blog and let me know!

    www.gwyiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yomi! I've been following your blog thru GFC. ;) I don't regularly check Bloglovin.

      Delete
  3. Hi. Do they sell these at the airport? I've been craving for KitKat Green Tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if these are available in the airport, but my sister got this from Wellcome.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...