Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Etude House Hot Style Hair Tools Bangs Cut Kit

I've always wanted to grow my hair long yet keep my bangs short, but I always end up going to the salon to have my hair trimmed because my bangs become tendrils so fast - in a matter of weeks! I found a worthwhile investment in a pair of pink hair scissors. Now, I can keep my desired hair length while keeping my bangs freshly trimmed at home. Indeed, nothing is impossible with Etude House.

Etude House Hot Style Hair Tools Bangs Cut Kit (P448.00)

About the product:


This kit containing a hair clip and a pair of scissors to easily accomplish salon-quality trimmed bangs at home.

 
Hair Clip with an Equipped Level Checker

 
Pair of Scissors

How to use:


  1. Place the clip near roots of hair where you wish to trim.
  2. Keep it horizontally leveled with the equipped checker.
  3. Slide the clip down along bangs, leaving desired cutting length.
  4. Cut carefully with a pair of scissors.


 

I think this is the girliest pair of scissors I have seen! This kit is fool-proof since it comes with a hair clip that serves as a "ruler". Just follow the instructions carefully, and you'll absolutely not have to worry about messing up. On my first try, I was still kinda scared with the idea of cutting my own hair so I left the bangs a little longer, and just combed it to the side. This one was my second try - hello full bangs!


What's nice about it is that you can cut your hair into full bangs. If full-on fringe is not your thing, then you can just comb it so that it will look like side bangs! Just leave the length a little lower than your eyebrows (but of course above your eyes) so it would be more versatile.

I am in love with Etude House Hot Style Hair Tools Bangs Cut Kit! Because this kit is so in-demand, it's hard to spot this in stores. When you do see it, grab it ASAP! ♥

Love,
Helen

30 comments:

  1. This is such a cool hair gadget! Loving your full bangs. It suits you well. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Charlie! Full bangs hide my wide forehead! :))

      Delete
  2. This is a genius invention! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check this out when I see an Etude stall in the mall. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Kai! Hope you get your hands on one soon! :)

      Delete
  4. Hindi ko keri ang full bangs! I have a round face. Pwede ba side bangs with this device? :)

    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup pwede rin! I just push/comb my bangs to the side. Just don't cut a too thick chunk of hair all at once. :)

      Delete
  5. omg this is so cute and really helpful! hihi thanks for posting <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did that yourself? Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's home-made! Thanks so much, Aviva! :D

      Delete
  7. Nice bangs^^ and cute girly tools from eh again. I want to have my side bangs again, but I don't know how to cut it for myself, I'm afraid it will be too short again and I'd clip it till it gets long again :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clip that comes with the kit will help. If you place it low, there's no chance for you to cut your hair too short. :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this review. I really was curious about this kit and it's "fool-proofness" :D This will be my next purchase definitely :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Fräulein! Hope you like it as much as I do! You seem to love Korean cosmetics, and I am enjoying backreading your posts!

      Delete
  9. I love your bangs! :) Oh, and your Hello Kitty top is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jes! I love Hello Kitty; I am unable to outgrow her. :D

      Delete
  10. Super cute. Loving the level, hahaha! Are those layering scissors? Aren't they difficult to use?

    Beauty by Tellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if this is a pair of layering scissors, I just use it to trim my bangs. With the clip, not at all. It takes a little getting used to, but I am enjoying the process. :D

      Delete
  11. You look nice po, bangs suits you, your hairstyle looks like those of koreans. I bought 2 po of this since I have had bangs since high school, save me from trips to the salon and uneven bangs :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's so true; I actually get to save time and money with this kit! :D

      Delete
  12. i paid attention to the wrong thing but noticed the hello kitty shirt, i really like it ^^ this is a cool hair gadget too thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shayne! I see you're a fellow Hello Kitty lover! :D You're most welcome!

      Delete
  13. is this easy to use?
    do you think this bangs kit worth to buy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and yes! I love this one. Saved me lots of money and salon trips (just for bangs trim). :D

      Delete
  14. Where can I buy this online sis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine in Etude House's store in SM North EDSA, but you can buy this from here: http://www.testerkorea.com/goods/content.asp?guid=6181

      Delete
  15. What if i want rounded bangs?i always have bangs curving downwards.Btw, I stumbled across your blog and found this very useful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if the ruler can achieve the rounded bangs. The shape is more convex with this. Thanks for reading, Richelle! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...