Monday, June 24, 2013

[Event] Estee Lauder Foundation Exchange at Rustan's Makati & Shangri-La

Slots are now open for the third and fourth installment of Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation Exchange event. I know you're all excited for this one! :D

Just bring in your old bottle of foundation, and have it exchanged for a 10-day supply of Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in your perfect shade FOR FREE! Check out my post HERE to see what happened during the last Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Exchange that was held in Trinoma. (After reading, I'm sure you'll be reserving a slot since it's so worth it!)

Event Details:

Rustan's Makati
June 29, Saturday
2:00 to 5:00pm

Rustan's Shangri-la
July 6, Saturday
2:00 to 5:00pm


Mark your calendars and be ready to get a new profile photo for your social network profile. Bring home a 10-day supply of DoubleWear foundation, absolutely FREE.  This event is by appointment and with limited supplies. Reserve your slot by calling (0917-841-2524). Priority will be given to the first 20 clients per day.

Hope you'll enjoy the event as much as I did. ♥

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Acckk! I want! thanks for sharing Helen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Hazel! I wish I could come with you! Kaso nakapunta na ko dati. Haha :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...