Thursday, June 6, 2013

Throwback Thursday: My 2010 Makeup Kit!

I was cleaning up my files and I chanced upon some old pictures of my makeup collection dated August 2010, way back when I wasn't even blogging yet! Having just graduated for a few months, my kit was filled mostly with affordable drugstore brands.

Face:


Cheeks:

  • Fanny Serrano Powder Blush (2)
  • Nichido Cheek Tint
  • Maybelline BlushStudio Mousse
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Blush (2)

Eyes:

  • Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler
  • Fashion 21 Eyebrow Duo
  • e.l.f. Brightening Eye Color
  • MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
  • Maybelline Vivid & Smooth Liner
  • Maybelline Impact Express Smooth Felt Liner
  • Maybelline Unstoppable Shiny Black Mascara

Lips:



Did we have the same items in our kit? Can you guess which item from these pictures I'm still using until now? :)

Love,
Helen 

10 comments:

  1. Omg the Maybelline Unstoppable mascara! I used that one back then as well, never found another like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I've used up lots of tubes of this one. You might like Maybelline's Magnum Super Film Mascara. It's also washable but smudgeproof. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! It's nice to see the stuff you were using back then and until now. ^^ I see a lot of Maybelline stuff. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Maybelline was my ultimate favorite makeup brand back when I was in college! Wala pang pera eh. Hahaha! :D

      Delete
  3. Oldie but goodie my dear!
    what about following each other through GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Thanks for dropping by, Carolina! I followed your blog. :)

      Delete
  4. very nice throwback ms helen! :) my guess would those from body shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marsie! :D My answer: just the eyelash curler! Hehe!

      Delete
  5. Hmm.. I think Fanny Serano eyelash curler and Maybelline lip balm. :) -herschel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right, Hershcel! I'm still using the FS eyelash curler. I just replace the pad when it gets worn out. Super durable, in fairness. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...