Monday, June 3, 2013

Etude House Kissful Lip Care (01 Peach)

I want to finish my lip balm first before opening a new one, but that never happens, so it accumulates in my kit. Who else has the same problem? :D

This cute little lip balm was given to me by my dear colleague before she left the company. She knows how much I love Etude House!

Etude House Kissful Lip Care (01 Peach) (P198.00)

About the product:


Ingredients:



Pros:
  • The packaging is adorable.
  • It's a stick-type lip balm so there's less room for contamination compared to potted ones.
  • The peach scent is delicious yet subtle. The scent disappears seconds after application.
  • It has no flavor (as it's just scented) so you won't be tempted to lick it off your lips.
  • The lip balm glides with ease even on the driest of lips, and doesn't feel waxy at all.
  • It gives 3 effects: firming, smoothing, moisturizing.
  • It keeps my lips soft and supple throughout the wear.
  • I use this at night, and I always wake up to soft lips!

Cons:
  • It has no SPF.
  • It's not tinted. (Tinted lip balms are just my personal preference since they save me time.)
  • It doesn't last really long. You'd definitely have to reapply after drinking or eating.

Will I repurchase? No. This lip balm comes in a 3.5g stick, and while it's on the relatively low price point (below P200.00), I can find even more affordable ones that would work just as nicely. Since this one has no SPF, I only use this at night.
Available in all Etude House stores and (department store) kiosks nationwide.

Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook today for more information, promos, and updates. They'll be having a Grand Sale (20% off on ALL products) in their stores once they reach 200,000 fans.

Love,
Helen

15 comments:

  1. I have the same problem! I don't finish my lip balms. I think I have about 3 in my everyday kit! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I have about 4 but I only bring out the tinted ones. Those without color stays at home! :P

      Delete
  2. I have about five lip balms stashed here in my room. I have dry lips, so I justify my hoarding as a necessity, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get you with that! :D I also tend to get sick of using the same flavor so I alternate every so often.

      Delete
  3. I go for tinted ones.. :))

    I <3 etude house too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! :D I think tinted lippies + Etude House is a winning combo too. ♥ Love that their lippies aren't drying.

      Delete
  4. I used to buy Burt's bees lip balm because my doctor advised me to use non-drying lip balm but they're so expensive. Now I'm just finishing my last tub. Can you recommend tinted lip balms Ms. Helen that is way more cheap? Thanks Ms. Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to buy Burt's bees lip balm because my doctor advised me to use non-drying lip balm but they're so expensive. Now I'm just finishing my last tub. Can you recommend tinted lip balms Ms. Helen that is way more cheap? Thanks Ms. Helen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph! Have you tried Nivea Lip Care? I remember using those when I was in college, particularly the Cherry variant. It has a red tint that looks natural, and it moisturizes my lips. A tube costs less than P100 if I remember it correctly. :)

      Delete
  6. I have the same lip balm problem! I think I have more than 5 open at the moment. I'm trying my best to do cycles. ^^ This lipbalm has a really cute packaging. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using up all those 5 lip balms up will definitely be an accomplishment. Just going through a tube makes me feel proud! Hahaha! :D Yes, it has this dolly girl on the packaging. Mukhang pambata pero hindi, pero pwede rin. Haha :)

      Delete
  7. I love Etude House so hopefully I can try this out. It's so dry where I live that I go through tons of lip balm, even though I have so many of them!
    Thanks for the review~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etude House has the cutest stuff! They have potted lip balms with the cutest tins/cases but I don't like dipping my hands into it so that's out of the question. Next thing I wanna try is the Apricot Stick since it's like a tinted lip balm. Maybe you'd like that more compared to the Kissful Lip Care. Thanks for reading! :D

      Delete
  8. hii..would you give me an advice for the great tinted lip balm from etude house or another korean brand? thanks before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might like the Sweet Recipe Candy Stick or Magic Tint Balm from Etude House. Or Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...