Monday, July 4, 2011

L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5

There are lots of hair care products in the market, and choosing the brand and variant that would be perfect for your hair type is not an easy task! You have to choose the correct shampoo for your hair type. For example, using a shampoo meant for curly hair (if your hair is not curly) won't add waves to your hair, in fact, it will just weight it down and leave you with flat hair. My shower caddy has several bottles of different shampoos and conditioners, simply because once my hair gets used to a product, it stops being effective, and I have to switch brands from time to time. There was a time last month that I could not leave the house without tying up my hair because my shampoo and conditioner left my hair so fluffy. (Speaking of which, I badly need a haircut!) It's so timely because I have used up several bottles of L'Oreal's Total Repair 5 range before, and since it's on sale now, I just had to get some to save my hair.


L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5: Combat the 5 Signs of Damaged Hair!
Your hair is: 1. Breakable 2. Dry 3. Dull 4. Coarse 5. Hair Split-Ends?

Total Repair 5: 5 Problems, 1 Solution
The 1st total reparation of the 5 signs of damaged hair with Cement-Ceramide, L'Oreal's exclusive active ingredient, that works similarly to natural hair cement, Ceramide. It keeps hair strong and healthy by filling in cracks for strengthened and resilient hair and sealing hair scales for replenished moisture and ultra-smooth and ultra-shiny hair surface. Split-ends are prevented.

Proven Results: Day after day, combat the 5 signs of damaged hair with 1 solution for hair to become 1. Stronger 2. Nourished 3. Shinier 4. Smoother 5. Less Split-Ends.

Now who would not want to have that? :) I'm the perfect candidate for hair repair due to my very dry and damaged hair from past chemical treatments.

Repairing Shampoo: Repairing Shampoo for daily use. Apply on wet hair, lather and rinse.


Repairing Conditioner: Repairing Conditioner for daily use. Apply on washed hair lengths to tips and rinse.

Night Essence: Apply 1-2 pumps of non-greasy Repairing Night Essence to washed and towel-dried hair lengths to tips and leave-in while you sleep without residue on your pillow. Non-rinse.

This trio is really a miracle for my hair! Just after one use, I can finally leave my hair down without worrying about how sabog it would look at the end of the day. After a week, my hair feels softer than ever. The fluff from my naturally wavy hair is still there though (that, I would like to call "body" haha!). I loved how the scent of this line is so clean and fresh. The shampoo was not harsh at all. It does its job of removing accumulated dirt and sweat on your scalp and hair without drying your hair out. As for the conditioner, I love it to bits. It tamed my hair and left it smoother. The night essence I do not use regularly, but it is definitely non-greasy, unlike hair serums. This one has a gel-cream texture. Just apply this on washed hair before you sleep and wake up to softer, repaired hair in the morning.

Would I repurchase? Overall, I'm loving the L'oreal Total Repair 5 range. I would repurchase, especially the conditioner (which runs out faster than the shampoo even if they have the same amount of product in the bottle).
Price:
P99.00 each for the 180ml bottle of Repairing Shampoo and Repairing Conditioner (until July 31, 2011)
P355.00 for the Night Essence
Available in all major department stores and supermarkets nationwide.

What hair care products can you recommend for damaged hair? And speaking of haircut, which salon do you go? I think I'm going to get a haircut this Saturday, but I'm not sure where. Please help me? :>

Love,
Helen

6 comments:

  1. never tried loreal products yet but this sound interesting. thanks for sharing, would check this out soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kat! This is a really nice range and I hope it works for you too! :)

    Thanks so much for following my blog. I followed you back. :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. james cooper/sir george bantolino salon for me:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loyal to this brand. This is the only range of hair products that was able to tame my "pangit hair". I love my hair now, its very smooth and manageable....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...