Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Giligan's Restaurant

Last Saturday, my boyfriend and I went to Gilgan's in SM Megamall to celebrate our 22nd monthsary. We chose this place because the last time we ate here, we super enjoyed the food. I remember ordering fish fillet with fries and sisig and we finished a whole platter of rice (which was good for 3 to 4 people!). :D


The interiors had designs reminiscent of a ship.


They also have set meals at affordable prices. It's perfect for celebrating special occasions with friends.

Here's what we ordered:

Chicken Fingers (P162.00)
Chicken breast marinated in buttermilk and fried to a golden crisp. Served w/your choice of (creamy garlic or honey mustard) dip.

This one looked like banana cues. It was a fail order! It's big but it tasted really bland. I ordered this because the picture of it in the menu had fries with it. Haha. Too bad there was none. We had 2 pieces left and had it wrapped for takeout. Even if I were really hungry, I won't eat this. XD

Inihaw na Baboy (P125.00)

This was one of their better dishes. Really tender and tasty. The serving size got smaller though compared to before (according to my boyfriend).

Garlic Rice Platter (P84.00)

Lovely peach rose :3

The food we ordered were not so great compared to the first time we came here. Maybe we would come back but order other dishes instead. This restaurant has no service charge. Yey. :D After dinner, we went to Yoh Froz for dessert. It was a happy happy day! :)

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. i didn't know that they had sets. ;) thanks for sharing helen! the rose is pretty! happy monthsarry to you and your bf. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sugar: I was so happy the whole day because of that rose. Hahaha! My boyfriend told me that he will never understand why girls love flowers even if it wilts after a few days, but he still gave me one anyway. :)) Thank you for the greeting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! this makes me hungry XD haha owwww that's so sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Onika: Heehee ^_^ Inihaw na baboy was good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...