Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LIKE Lucky Citrine on Facebook + Love Your Body Workshop Tomorrow

Hello, everyone! Finally, I've created a Facebook Fan Page for my blog. I've been meaning to start this one last July 1 (because I'm OC that way), but work kept me from doing so. Now it's here! :)

Thanks for designing my logo, Cindy! :)

Do "like" my page, Lucky Citrine, on Facebook if you have the time. :)
Link: http://www.facebook.com/LuckyCitrine

Thank you in advance! I super appreciate it.

By the way, The Body Shop will be having a workshop in their Trinoma store tomorrow, July 7, 2011. It's all about skin care for their Tea Tree window. Here's the text blast I received from them:

"Want glowing skin? The Body Shop Trinoma & Love Your Body invites you to a free skin care & make-up workshop on July 7, 6-8PM. Text 09175928752 to reserve slot. Thanks!"

The store I frequent is their SM North EDSA (Main) branch as it is bigger and more complete, but I think my sister and I would go to the workshop tomorrow. If you're free, do text the number of Love Your Body and reserve a slot. I hope to see you soon. :)

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...