Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sephora.ph Haul (OMG!)

Finally, my first Sephora.ph haul! :D

I ordered from their website last May 30 afternoon and received this package on June 3 - just 4 days considering it's shipped from Singapore! It was shipped directly to my Philippine address; no customs fee, no hidden charges, and most importantly, I never had to go to our horrible local post office just to pick it up. I could get used to this! :o


The items were carefully packaged with bubble wrap, so they go to me in perfect condition.

YAY! ♥

Here are the items that I picked:

Hair care products from Original & Mineral

I know this one's a bit pricey for such a small amount, but I got curious because of its good reviews!
Original & Mineral Mini Seven Day Miracle Moisture Masque (P503 for 50ml -> GWP)

I got this hair treatment masque for free! You can get this with any Original & Mineral online purchase.


I have to justify this purchase because this blush is so small but pricey! I was really on the hunt for a new blush just to add variety to my makeup kit. I have a nude peach blush which I love dearly, and I don't like pink and red blush shades because they look too obvious on me. This one from Sigma is a close match to MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches - only with a bit more shimmer. On the pan, it looks orange but I've used a similar blush before and I loved the glow it gave, hence this one. Oh, and it comes with a mirror. But it's still small at 3.4g!

Also, for every purchase of any Sigma item you'd get a fabulous GWP!

Sigma E25 Travel Brush + Makeup Pouch (GWP)

So the blush was worth it, right? :D I've long wanted to try the elusive Sigma E25 Blending Brush which is a dupe for MAC 217. I have a local blending brush in my kit which works but feels scratchy, so when I saw and felt this one from Sigma, I feel like throwing the one I have in my kit. This mini Sigma E25 is so soft! I also love its compact size, and it's pink!

Sephora Super Supreme Body Butter Sample

For every order, you are entitled to one sample. I expected more, but one is better than none. You'd have to pick and add it to your cart. I chose body butter since I'm not in the mood to experiment with a single sachet of skincare product. This one looks kinda promising!

Have you shopped at Sephora.ph lately? Do share with me your haul! :D


Love,
Helen


Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! i love this haul. and I like the pouch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natuwa din ako sa quality ng pouch! :D Makapal siya with pink lining. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...