Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Kiehl's Recycle and Be Rewarded 2016

While MAC has their own version of recycling program called "Back to MAC", you might be delighted to know that Kiehl's has one too here in the Philippines.
 

They don't promote it as much, but when you bring back 3 empty full-sized bottles to their stores, you can get a deluxe sample. I also turned in some containers of deluxe samples, but they don't count as points. I just felt that it was better to return it to them rather than throwing it in the trash.
 

I was able to unearth these bottles at home when I was cleaning, and so I had it exchanged to a cute mini tub of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream. The size is so perfect for travel!


Now I am excited to finish my Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo so I could choose another one from their magical deluxe sample box. I'm hoping this tiny tub of moisturizer I got will work for me, since I just ran out of my current gel moisturizer and am looking for a new one to buy. (It does look so harmless, with its light texture and all.) :D

Have you tried returning your old Kiehl's bottles for recycling? Rewards await!

Love,
Helen

 PS. Check out my 10-DAY BLOG SALE! Ends June 30, 2016. :D

Let's keep in touch!

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hiyangan lang. Sikat sila for their skincare! Yung sa haircare, sawa na hair ko so hanap nanaman ako ng bago. The lip balm, so so parang Vaseline lang, I wasn't able to finish it. Hehe :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Helen. any recommendation for eyecream?

      Delete
    3. A lot are raving about Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, yun yung next ko after my Bioderma Sensibio Eye (ok lang siya, moisturizing but no huge impact). Hanap pa ko ng THE eye cream eh. :)

      Delete
  2. I think companies should do this kind of recycling program and give some kind of incentives for costumers. I remember one of our high school activity on recycling I suggested having refilling stations in groceries for commodities like shampoos and lotions. Bawas laman ng recycle bin :D

    Jessica || https://ladyarizeldiary.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nice idea. :) I see jumbo bottles of shampoos in supermarkets, and that would be a better buy if a person is using that product for long term, instead of buying tons of sachets or little bottles. Less litter na, recyclable pa. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...