Nature Republic is pretty famous for their Aloe Vera skincare range. I've reviewed two of them, and here's my third!
Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Cleansing Gel Cream
This foam cleanser removes impurities from your skin with its creamy foam, which contains aloe vera extract.
- This facial wash has a very subtle green scent that's refreshing and pleasant.
- It comes in a soft cream that lathers nicely.
- It's very mild and gentle!
- It cleanses without leaving the skin dry and tight.
- No breakouts!
- For oily skin, it takes a bit more product and lather to completely remove the oily residue on the skin.
- This is a very basic, affordable, and gentle cleanser that's good for normal to dry skin. However, I will not repurchase this particular variant, because it's not the best match for my oily skin. It's an okay product, but I'm sure there's something better. Nature Republic Foam Cleanser in Mango is my next facial wash after I use this one up.
Available in all Nature Republic stores and kiosks nationwide
Facebook: Nature Republic Philippines
What's your current facial wash? :D
Let's keep in touch!