Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin

My sister and I had a joint Althea haul a few months back to reach the amount required for free shipping. That's what sisters are for! LOL. In our house, skincare is a shared property. Case in point: Most of the products I receive, particularly the good Korean ones, end up stolen from my kit every night because my sisters use it, too. This time, it's the Innisfree toner my sister bought that we're all sharing, just because it's THE BOMB! :D

Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin
A moisturizing and nourishing toner with eco-friendly Jeju fresh green tea & green tea seed. More moisture and more refreshing.

Innisfree is a Korean beauty brand that's so famous for their skincare! I'm still wondering why nobody has brought them into the Philippines yet. 

Ingredients:

This water drop skin toner is formulated with pure moisture from our freshly squeezed green tea to replenish dewiness deep into your skin.

This toner is so not watered down. Green tea leaf extract is first on the ingredients list! It's also full of other natural extracts that work together to give your skin a boost.


The design of the bottle is simple and clean. I like that it's translucent, so you can see the amount of the product inside.


It comes with screw cap. It doesn't come with a pump, but no biggie.

Pros:
  • It comes with a simple packaging.
  • It has a very refreshing green tea scent!
  • Fragrance is last on the list, but it just naturally smells so good.
  • It has a slightly creamy water drop (not watery) texture.
  • It's so gentle - no stings, ever!
  • Alcohol is almost near the end of the ingredients list, so this is definitely non-drying.
  • It feels fresh and (almost) cooling on the skin. If you're not wearing makeup, this can be your mid-day skin refresher.
  • It makes my skin feel soft and moisturized immediately after application.
  • It balances my oily skin.
  • No breakouts!

Cons:
  • Because it's more creamy than watery, I feel that it doesn't away ALL the leftover dirt on my face. (However, I didn't experience any breakouts here.)
  • Only available online (as of now)

Price: P840 -> P640
Available at Althea

I'm looking forward to trying out more Innisfree products! Good thing Althea sells them, so they're more accessible to Filipinos. :D

Facebook: Althea Philippines

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Ms. Helen! I'm a fan of korean beauty products, too, and I really wanna try Althea. They've got huge discounts, it's exciting. But, would you know how much is the shipping fee if I didn't reach the amount required for free shipping?

    Thank you and God bless! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia! I don't know because my sister and I made the purchase while it was on a promo of free shipping (for P1,000 purchase if I remember it correctly), now the minimum is P1,500 before you get free shipping. It says on the site that the fee varies depending on the weight or size of the parcel.

      Also, thanks for appreciating my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. I have an Innisfree product but its a lipstick. next time will try their skincare line :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Is it good? :D You have to try their skincare! Nice din yung mga sleeping packs nila. :D

      Delete
  3. Will you be writing a review about Althea? Regarding about their shipping, prices, products, etc..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could, if I do get to shop again at their site. Or if Althea wants me to! Haha :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...