Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Zalora Haul: Belo & Maybelline

When I was still working the the office, all I wanted to do come 5PM was to just go home. Whenever I had to buy something, online shopping + COD were such good friends to me. I've shopped at Zalora before but I admit it wasn't always smooth-sailing. I had the wrong shoe size delivered to me twice, but the worst was a pair of mismatched stud earrings. I must be the Queen of Returns, but this time around, they didn't fail me!


I checked out my order around 5PM (of March 21) and received my orders 11AM the next day (March 22). This is the first time I've ever experience online shopping with less than 24 hours delivery time, they probably rushed the deliveries because of Holy Week.

Here are the items I got:

Belo SunExpert Sunbrella with UPF50 (P450)
 
I bought this for my Mom. She uses an umbrella everyday when she fetches my sister from school. I noticed she got darker because of that even with sunblock on. This could probably help, and it looks so cute! I want one too but it's huge, so I'll just stick to my foldable one for now. 

BeloBaby Hair and Body Wash (P219.75)
 
Being a fan of Belo products, and being forever in search of a good sulfate-free shampoo, I got excited with this one. I'll transfer this to a smaller container and bring it with me to travels. No need to bring different bottles of hair and body wash! Also, since it's made for babies, it's bound to be gentle and good for my skin.


It's been too long since I bought anything from Maybelline. This used to be my favorite brand way back in college (probably because this was the only makeup I could afford). It's always nice to go back to an old favorite. I got the Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte in Vibrant Violet on sale (P299 -> P199) after hesitating for weeks. I read Michelle's review and messaged her on Facebook about this particular shade. I even swatched it in the mall. Finally, I decided to go for it and I'm happy I did! :D (Review soon!) My other purchase was Maybelline Hyper Sharp Wings in Black (P329 -> P164.50), which is a liquid eyeliner pen. I want to master my eyeliner application, so I bought an affordable one to practice with.
 

Happy with this haul! :D Any hauls you'd like to share?

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch! 

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...