Friday, April 1, 2016

Nature Republic SM MOA Haul

I shared about Nature Republic's store opening at SM Mall of Asia (MOA) before, and as promised, here's my haul post!


Care to know what's inside the magical ecobag? :3 
 
ALL THESE! :O

Nature Republic was already generous enough to provide me a P1,000 GC to shop with during their store opening, but before I left, their marketing team handed me a heavy ecobag, and I am so not complaining. Haha :D (Thank you so much!)
 

I bought three things during the event, but the other one is the Herb Styling Wax which is already with my Panda, hence it didn't make it to this photo shoot. I got the 5-piece Travel Kit as a gift with purchase (GWP) for a minimum purchase of P1,000. I think this is the most amazing GWP I've received. It's complete! You get 5 30ml bottles of Argan Essential Deep Care Shampoo, Argan Essential Deep Care Conditioner, Bath & Nature Peach Body Wash, Bath & Nature Peach Body Lotion, and Ultra Hydrate Jeju Carbonic Hot Spring Water Foam Cleanser.
 
Real Nature Foam Cleanser in Mango 150ml (P345)
 
Bee Venom Toner 150ml (P695)
 
Here are the awesome GWPs you can get when you visit Nature Republic SM MOA until Sunday or while supplies last!
 
GWP for >P300 purchase
Notebook or Shea Butter Steam Cream Ultra coin bank 
 
My pick: Shea Butter Steam Cream Ultra coin bank! It looks like an actual tub of moisturizer. So cute!
 
or
GWP for >P500 purchase
My Nature Bottle + sample set or Snail Solution Trial Kit + sample set
 
My pick: The one with the skincare kit of course! Also, the first 100 customers who wear green and purchase any item gets the sample set (on the left) as well. :>

GWP for >P1,000
Ecobag or Travel Kit
 
My pick: Although the quality of the ecobag is nice (and it comes with a magnetic button closure... This one's a no brainer. Travel Kit, of course! Other brands would give this kind of GWP if you buy P3000-P4000 worth of products. (For me, that's too much.) :P

Don't miss out on the huge 20% discount during their opening week. Now's the best time to shop. :)

Like Nature Republic Philippines on Facebook for more information.

Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...