Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Morning&Skin Rose Tender Aqua Facial Mask

Morning&Skin is an unfamiliar brand to me, but my sister's friend raved it as the BEST face mask she's ever used, and gave me one to try. Interesting!

 

This face mask contains rose extract, aloe extract, vitamin C, sodium hyaluronate (smaller than hyaluronic acid and is able to move more freely into the deeper layers of the skin), and other hydrating ingredients. Country of origin is China, but this product is really nice (and not scary at all). Haha :D

Pros:
  • Sheet was thin but not too flimsy, protected by a plastic backing.
  • It does smell subtly like roses. 
  • Mask contains 30ml of essence. (Enough to last for over a week!)
  • Expires 12 months upon opening (based on the label) - assuming you transfer the essence to another clean container.
  • Water-light essence is absorbed instantly and feels like nothing on your skin.
  • My skin felt velvety smooth right after I remove the mask.
  • Skin looks healthy and more even-toned.

Cons:
  • It's hard to find a retailer that sells this product.


Because of my love for facial mask essences, I squeezed out the excess essence from the mask as I took it out of the packaging. Then immediately transferred the content to this small pump bottle I got from Landmark. (I sterilized it first before doing so.) This way, I can make the most out of the product! Just imagine throwing out all these... it would be such a waste. :o

If only this would be readily available in the market, I think this would sell like hotcakes. Until then, I shall preserve every drop until I move on to my next face mask trial.

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...