Sunday, November 10, 2013

Haul: Zalora Philippines

I've been to Zalora.com.ph so many times I've lost count. I find it so fun to window shop at the comforts of my own home! Now, I've decided to try it out for myself to see what the hype about the site was all about.

I'll share a secret with you: I don't own a single credit card. A bank sent me one before, but I had it cancelled because I feel that I have no need for it. Hence, I am not really a fan of online shopping, since I don't have a credit card number and I have to pay thru bank deposit most of the time, which makes things inconvenient. Until I met Zalora, everything changed. Get this: they accept COD payment! :D


I placed my order late at night on November 6 (Wednesday), and received my order on the morning of November 9 (Saturday). It was still within the 1-3 working days delivery period, so I'm good with that. (Some of the blogs I read mentioned that they got next day delivery. Why does that never happen to me? Haha!)


When you shop at Zalora, you get these amazing benefits that other online shopping sites don't have:
  • Cash on delivery
  • Free shipping available
  • 30 days return
  • Secured checkout


I even got a P150.00 off discount voucher with a P2,000.00 minimum spend on my next purchase within the month!


Now, on to the unboxing of my haul! Each item came in their own packaging, which was really nice!

Ichigo Eveta (P920.00)

My top pick and probably my favorite item in this haul is this pretty pair of studded flats from Ichigo. This comes in 3 colors: taupe, sky blue, and navy blue. (I wish it also came in black or beige. I'd definitely hoard!) I chose navy blue because it would go very well with my work clothes. I'm glad that this pair is comfy and size 7 is a perfect fit for me.

Effegi Red Wallet (P100.00)

Whenever I shop, I always have to buy a little something for my family. I got this red coin purse from Effegi for my Mom. (Red is her favorite color!) I also like that this one came in a nice paper bag, perfect to give as gifts!


Last but not least are some pampering goodies from Oryspa. I love the care they took to package these items to make sure it doesn't get damaged or spill in transit. Look, it was covered in bubble wrap, and each product has a separate plastic wrap!

Oryspa Chili Oil (P245.00) & Rice Bran Lulur Whitening Scrub (P235.00)

I got a bottle of Chili Oil for my Grandma, just because I thought this would be a nice product for her to try for her muscle and joint pains. As for the scrub, I was choosing between the Rice Bran Champorado or the Rice Bran Lulur Whitening variant, but my vanity chose the Lulur one because of its spa-ish scent and skin whitening benefits.

So that was my first Zalora haul, and I am a happy and satisfied customer! I'm pretty sure there will be a next time. And as of today, I've convinced my sister to buy the Mel flats she was eyeing at the mall from Zalora instead. Everyone who signs up for their newsletter gets a P250 gift voucher for their first purchase at Zalora.com.ph! :D

Love,
Helen

PS. Zalora launches Online Revolution Month! Get 10% off on any order between 11/11 to 12/11 when you use the code ONLINE, to be redeemed at checkout.

8 comments:

  1. How nice, that Effegi purse only costs P100, yet it comes in a lovely paper bag. Zalora provides good customer service; I had to exchange shoes two different times and I didn't have any problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been hearing good feedback about their customer service. And yes, I like the fact that Effegi came in a cute paper bag. :D

      Delete
  2. I almost ordered in zalora before but because I don't know my shoe size, I stopped myself and regret it kasi ala na sa mall yung gusto ko huhuhu. Very intriguing yung chili oil it looks like a product that I'll like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Ako naman nag try muna ako ng size ko sa brands na ina-eye ko sa Zalora just to be sure. Kahit may 30 day return naman, I still want to be sure of my size. :)

      I sure hope that the Chili Oil works. Check out Oryspa, they have a lot of interesting pampering products. :)

      Delete
  3. Your studded flats look adorable! That is good to hear that you enjoyed their service :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I now understand why you're hooked! :D Haha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...