Saturday, November 23, 2013

Super Steal: Hair Velcro Clips from Landmark

I was walking around Landmark Trinoma's department store with I chanced upon this pack of hair velcro clips.


Though this wasn't really on my shopping list, I can bear to put it back on the shelf since it's dirt cheap and I know I will use this whenever I put on makeup and have to push my bangs to the side with a clip without "deforming" my bangs.


It's actually just a simple one, not like the ones that really look like bows, but it works so I'm good with it.


This pack containing 12 pieces of hair velcro clips is just P19.75! Where else can you find that?

Love,
Helen

10 comments:

  1. I love using these for clipping up my fringe when i do my makeup because they don't crease my hair ^_^ You got it for so cheap as well, lucky!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it for the same purpose! :D Sometimes, I even wear one to sleep just so my bangs won't get to my face. :D

      Delete
  2. saw velcros in cloud shape and thought they are cute but they are like 20 each. cut mo na lang into different shapes for fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naisip ko nga rin sila i-cut eh para di mukhang post-it! Haha :D

      Delete
  3. Just wondering, How do you use these? Really? For the hair? I'm curious. I want to know! (kulit)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Theresa! You just slide it on your hair, and it "sticks" to your hair! Amazing noh? It's perfect when you want to pin your bangs away from your face, less the creasing that pins bring.

      Delete
  4. These are so affordable! ^^ I'm totally looking for this when I drop by Landmark. Thanks for sharing your find Helen. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm totally buying another pack, since I gave most away to my colleagues. Benta sa kanila ang hair velcros! :D

      Delete
  5. omg, helen, thanks for this post. ang mahal ng bili ko sa akin noon. would def drop by landmark. they got it all! haha! oh wait, parang ibang dept store ang may tagline nun ah. lol

    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Kay SM yun. :)) Oo nga eh, alam ko mahal yung mga ganito dati. Buti nalang may Landmark. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...