Friday, November 29, 2013

Gifts: November 2013

I missed doing haul posts, but this time it's going to be a bit different. These are from brands, some of which I received as for review, as prizes, or as gifts. Thank you for the blessings and trust! :)

CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara



Physiogel Cleanser & Cream

Sensodyne & Astring-O-Sol

Ribena

Caronia Delicate, Blue Chill, and Pink Frost from Caronia Philippines
(Caronia Music Festival tickets from Carizza)

Tamarind: Sweet & Sour & Salty
From my world-traveling colleague who came back from Thailand

The Body Shop Lipstick Holder

Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder

Dermax NanoWhite Body Lotion SPF 50/PA+++

Physiogel & Oilatum

This is a sneak preview on the upcoming products that I'll be reviewing soon! :)

Love,
Helen

6 comments:

  1. awesome gifts, I envy the Physiogel stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them I shared with my family. I'm only using the lotion as of now! :)

      Delete
  2. i lvoe reading this kind of post too ms helen.. naku siguro mas marami pagdating ng december =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kasi December is the season for giving and receiving. Hihi! :D I know it's late, but I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration!

      Delete
  3. Will look forward to your Covergirl Mascara review. I've been wanting to change mascaras just because I want a new brand. lol But I'm still on the lookout for a good but reasonable priced one. :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently testing the CG mascara. Maybelline has lots of affordable but great mascaras! They're on crazy sale until Dec. 29 I think. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...