Monday, November 18, 2013

Mail Time: Free BB Cream Sample from Maybelline Philippines

Last week, I received mail from Maybelline Philippines.


I actually forgot that I signed up for this one. Haha!


It's a sample of their best-selling Clear Smooth BB Cream, with over 30 million units sold in Asia!


I'm no stranger to their BB cream. In fact, I've tried and reviewed it before here. Now, there are 3 variants available: BB Stick (for oily skin), BB Cream (for normal/dry skin), and BB White (Sun Protection-SPF 50).


There was also a flyer of Maybelline Baby Lips enclosed in the envelope. They used to just have 4 variants, now they have 13 (10 are shown on the flyer, 3 are the new ones under the Runway Brights collection)! Baby Lips have been in my must-try list for the longest time, but I am still at the process of finishing up the existing lip balms in my kit before I buy another one.

If you want to get your own Maybelline BB Cream sample, just like Maybelline Philippines on Facebook, and access the Maybelline Get A Free Sample app tab. Input your details, and they'll ship the sample to your address in a few weeks!

Love,
Helen

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh lots and lots of baby lips, should have check it out too yesterday since they are having 30% crazy sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if Baby Lips are part of the sale. I think the 30% off discount applies to products P250.00 and up. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Maybelline products! Especially baby lips <3

    Please check my blog out and if you're interested, please follow me and I will definitely follow you back :)
    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to have a free sample from them too!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...