Monday, November 25, 2013

Etude House Bling in the Sea Proof10 Bling Eye Stick in Bling Coral

When it comes to makeup, I just usually focus on the skin and lips (because that's where I'm good at). Eye makeup is the last thing I'd do (because I suck at that). Haha! I usually just go for 1 shade of vanilla or champagne eyeshadow for most of the time, but this eye stick from Etude House is too cute to resist.

Etude House Bling in the Sea Proof10 Bling Eye Stick in Bling Coral
Waterproof eye-stick with glitters for twinkling tear effect

About the product:


Bling in the Sea Proof10 Bling Eye Stick is a glittery waterproof eye-stick that can be used as an eyeliner and an eye shadow. Glide the stick on your eyelid or on your lower lash line to create a teary-eyed effect!


Bling in the Sea Proof10 Bling Eye Stick comes in a seafoam green pen-type packaging, with the shade indicated on the cap.


 It comes in 5 shades, and the one I have is #04 Bling Coral.


The pen might look big, but it actually just contains this much of product. But then, a little goes a long way with this.


The manufacturing date is also printed on the packaging.

When Worn:


Don't judge me, I tried my best. Haha! I love that this one makes it very convenient to highlight the inner V of the eyes, to make them appear more bright and awake. Even if the stick is white, the coral (but more leaning towards pink) shade is seen when applied on the skin. But, I don't think you can use this as an eyeshadow alone. It's not that opaque and it's kind of hard to blend. Just use this as an eyeliner, and you're good!

Swatches:
 
Black Eyeliner (alone) | Black Eyeliner + Bling Coral | Bling Coral (alone)

My favorite effect of this one is when you use it on top of black eyeliner! ♥ It transforms the shade into one with unique pinkish sparkles.

Price: P398.00
Available in all Etude House stores nationwide

Check out the rest of the products from Etude House's Bling in the Sea Collection here. :)

Love,
Helen

18 comments:

  1. I got the one in blue and I am seriously having hard time blending it.. but the color payoff is really good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I try using this as an eyeshadow, I also have a hard time blending it. But it looks really cute when layered over a dark eyeliner! :)

      Delete
  2. i'm starting to like shimmers! gonna try this too :) anyhow i love how you did your brows :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I like shimmery (but not glittery) products for the eyes. Thank you, Ann! :)

      Delete
  3. Eyeshadows are my weakness too, but I am determined to practice more! Hehe. This effect over the black eyeliner is cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm not alone with the eyeshadow dilemma! Let's keep practicing! :D

      Delete
  4. Wow! I love the effect. =) Looks good on you.

    Hmmmm... I wonder if it will also fit late 30's age like myself, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbra! :)

      Why not? It could work! ;)

      Delete
  5. Hello! I just do blogwalking and I found your blog. You are pretty anyway. Wanna follow each other maybe? Just let me know through your comment on my blog.

    www.elinivana.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're pretty too, Elin! :D

      Followed you via GFC. :)

      Delete
  6. I liked how it seems , like holika holika jewel light liner http://meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com/2013/09/holika-holika-jewel-light-water-proof.html I reviewed here .
    Is this smudge proof? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the review ~~
    It really looks like holika holika jewel light eyeliners I reviewed here http://meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com/2013/09/holika-holika-jewel-light-water-proof.html
    Is this smudge proof? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they work the same way. :D All shades of Etude House Bling in the Sea Proof10 Bling Eye Stick look white on the packaging, but gives off different color payoffs when swatched. However, I find that these ones still have the tendency to smudge since it has a creamy texture (and the fact that I have oily lids). :)

      Delete
  8. Haha i love etude house! ♡^_^♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha i love etude house! ♡^_^♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Peach! :) Following you now via GFC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...