Monday, April 13, 2020

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Mint Choco

Some gifts that make me extra happy are unpractical things that I like but won't buy for myself. I already have a lot of cosmetics stashed in my drawer, so I wasn't expecting my sister to give this one to me last Christmas. Say hello to this big tub of Laneige Sleeping Mask in Mint Choco - the mother of all delicious flavors! 😍


This one is NOT a lip balm. It's an overnight lip treatment that deeply moisturize the lips and melt away dead skin cells. It contains shea butter and Vitamins A and E to moisturize and soothe the lips.


Each box comes with a HUGE 20g tub, an instruction leaflet with ingredients list, and a spatula in a tiny plastic pouch. So cute!


It expires 12 months after opening, but there's no way I'll be able to finish this tub so it stays with me until...20220902. LOL Just be mindful of using the spatula or clean fingers so you won't contaminate the product.

So beautiful. So perfect.

Swatch:
 

I swatched 18 lipsticks in the span of 2 days in my previous post, and my usually healthy lips felt slightly raw from all the wiping. I used a thick layer of Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Mint Choco, and my lips went on an instant vacation. I love the slight minty tingle that lasts for a little over 5 minute and the delicious mint choco scent. It doesn't have a flavor though, just a yummy fragrance. The swatch above was my lips the day after the lipsticks swatchfest. Back to healthy and plump! Since I'm working from home until the end of the month, I guess I will be using every night and day. Hello, soft and healthy lips! 💙

Price: P610 at Althea

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...