Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Human Nature has chocolate soap!

Little did I know that when I did a Human Nature haul last February, I would be stuck at home from the half of March onwards due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine. Good thing I stocked up on toiletries!

One of my unexpected favorites was this kids soap from Human Nature. I never knew they sold chocolate soap! 🍫


Human Nature Kids Natural Bath Soap in Chocolate Adventure is 100% natural. It's made with Philippine coconut oil and glycerin. It does not contain triclosan, parabens, EDTA, BHT, sulfates, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, or other toxic chemicals. 


John 13:34: “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."


This soap has a delicious gourmand chocolate scent that you can enjoy in shower, but the scent does not linger on the skin. It's bubbly despite having no sulfates. It's easy to rinse off. I'm no kid but I love it! It also leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry. My torso is usually flaky and my legs are usually scaly, but with this soap, my skin is balanced and NOT dry, even if I don't use lotion. It's amazing for the skin on the body, but I don't use bar soap on my face. This 120g bar soap doesn't contain artificial soap hardeners; it has a soft texture that melts easily. Leaving it outside the bathroom helps, but I use it frequently since it's imperative we wash our hands frequently. My bar only lasted a little over a week. At this rate, I'll use up 3 to 4 bars of this soap each month, which could get costly. But because of this soap, I'm now curious with the other soap variants of Human Nature.

Price: PHP 89.75 (SRP)
I bought mine at Elegante Beaute in Lazada for only PHP 79.

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...