Friday, April 10, 2020

Swatches: Clio Pro Eye Palette 01 Simply Pink

Because of the Enhanced Community Quarantine, I've been working from home for almost a month now. I love working from home, but I miss putting on makeup everyday. I think this is the longest time I've gone makeup free.

And so, I finally got the chance to play with some of my makeup palettes because apart from my day job and household chores, there's nothing much to do. 😂


First makeup palette I'm going to share with you is Clio Pro Eye Palette in 01 Simply Pink. Isn't it gorgeous? I got this from winning the flatlay contest at the SM K-Beauty Playground!

From left to right:
First hug, Letter me, Papi, Love jam, Serendipity
Love lies, Lucky you, Love maze, Time to love, One kiss



This palette comes in different pink hues that look sweet and is perfect for everyday wear. The shades actually have that "bridal beauty" vibe. It's comprised of matte, glitter, pearl, and crystal glitter eyeshadows. This palette is very easy to wear as you can just use a single shade to enhance your eyes, same as the eye looks above. Tip: The glittery shades are best applied using fingers for minimal fallout.

Price: P1,750
Available at SM Beauty
Also available online at Shopee & Zalora

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...