Saturday, March 14, 2020

Effective Pampaputi (A Bonne & Cathy Doll)

First of all, my skin is already fair to begin with.

But then again, I found some effective skin whitening products that has worked well for me. I've been using these for months already. This post is not for everyone. If you're not interested with skin whitening, feel free to skip this post. If you're interested, I'll share with you some of my favorite pampaputi products for the body. The three products featured are made in Thailand.

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. 😉


I bought a pack of A Bonne Spa Milk Salt from Watsons when I ran out of body scrub. I observed a lady looking at the body scrub shelf and picking this one up. Gumaya naman ako. I remember reading about this product in beauty forums ages ago, and people were raving about how effective it was.

I gave it a try when I went home that day and... I didn't like it! It was messy in a way because it's just mostly salt and whey particles and it didn't have a gel/cream base so it didn't go on smoothly even on my wet skin. And then I had a brilliant idea!


I used Cathy Doll Ready 2 White One Day Whitener as the gel base and added Spa Milk Salt to form a gritty paste. One beautiful attribute of the Spa Milk Salt is that it intensifies the scent of ANY shower gel/body wash I use with it. When used with Cathy Doll's Ready 2 White One Day Whitener, it intensifies the floral fragrance of my shower gel plus its own hint of creaminess (due to its milk content). My entire bathroom smells amazing every time I do this body scrub ritual. This effect is also evident on other mildly scented body wash, the Spa Milk Salt always intensifies the scent in a good way.

I remember reviewing this shower gel in 2016, and until one it's still one of my favorite shower gels as it is truly effective.


The last step to this body whitening ritual is using Cathy Doll Ready 2 White Whitener Body Lotion. The packaging is simple but it looks pretty. It has a strong, pleasant floral scent. As a whitening lotion, it works INSTANTLY. The texture is very light and is easy to rub on your skin, is easily absorbed, and does not leave white streaks. However, my body has always been dry as a desert, so it's not that moisturizing for me. I prefer this lotion for daytime use, while a richer body butter at night.

Before & After using A Bonne Spa Milk Salt + Cathy Doll Ready 2 White One Day Whitener + Cathy Doll Ready 2 White Whitener Body Lotion

Take note that I do not scrub my skin everyday. I do this 3-step ritual once a week. The body wash and lotion are safe to use everyday. 👍

Price:
A Bonne Spa Milk Salt (PHP 85)
Cathy Doll Ready 2 White One Day Whitener 450ml (PHP 349)
Cathy Doll Ready 2 White Whitener Body Lotion 50ml (PHP 199)/150ml (PHP 549)

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...