Monday, May 7, 2018

Flormar Silk Matte Liquid Lipstick

The products that excited me the most from my last Flormar haul were the Silk Matte Liquid Lipsticks! I have three shades to review and swatch. πŸ’‹

Visibly smooth, satin and extremely matte liquid lipstick combined with rich color and comfortable wear


I appreciate that Flormar indicates the manufacturing and expiry dates on the product's label. The Silk Matte Liquid Lipsticks are good for 5 years upon manufacturing, but will last for 18 months from the time you open the product.

06 Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom is such as lovely pink! While I haven't seen the real cherry blossoms yet, this will keep me company for now. 😁 I actually had a eureka moment while using this one. One day, I picked my pinkish Happy Skin Lip & Cheek Mousse to use as blush and this liquid lipstick to complete my look. That morning, I was too sleepy to realize that I had been applying this liquid lipstick on my cheeks! I didn't even notice because of its formula and how easily it blended on my cheeks. Haha! It worked though! It gave me a pretty natural-looking pink flush that lasted all day.

Flormar Silk Matte Liquid Lipstick has a very creamy formula that coats the lips with a velvety, powdery finish. It has a smooth finish with visibly less lines compared to other matte liquid lipsticks. It has a sweet scent but no flavor.

08 Dark Violet

I usually like dark kontrabida lipstick shades because they give so much contrast to my pale face. I wanted to like the shade 08 Dark Violet, but after using it twice, I figured it's not for me. It's named dark violet, but it looks more maroon and the color is not true to what's on the tube. It's hard to get the color even, as dark liquid lipsticks are usually patchy. I'm sticking to 06 Cherry Blossom and 10 Tender Terra (my favorite!) below.

10 Tender Terra

This is my FAVORITE nude lipstick at the moment. It's a nude brown shade that doesn't wash my pale skin out. I can wear this alone and it makes my face look alive! It also makes my lips look super smooth. The formula is really easy to blend and work with. I use the doe foot applicator to extend the product beyond my lip line for fuller-looking lips and it works! πŸ‘ This is a perfect shade for everyday wear. It can withstand merienda (hello Potato Corner) and it only comes off with a full, oily meal. I don't mind retouching though.

Pros:
  • Manufacturing and expiry dates indicated
  • Beautiful shade selection
  • Sweet scent but no flavor
  • Creamy formula
  • Easy to control/blend
  • Smooth finish (less lip lines) 
  • Dries to a velvety matte finish with a lightweight powdery feel (you'll forget you have it on!)
  • Super comfy (you can smile all you want and your lips won't feel like they're cracking)
  • Non-drying
  • Does not migrate to your front teeth
  • Very minimal transferring
  • Can withstand frequent sips from my tumbler and light snacking
  • Very affordable

Cons:
  • Patchy dark shade (08 Dark Violet)
  • Packaging has no rubber stopper inside so the entire wand is coated with product (you have to wipe the doe foot applicator on the inside of the tube first before using)

06 Cherry Blossom | 08 Dark Violet | 10 Tender Terra

Price: P349
Available at select SM Department Stores and Watsons outlets

Verdict: These are definitely the comfiest matte liquid lipsticks I have used. If you don't want to deal with matte liquid lipsticks that suck the moisture out of your lips (AKA some shades of Colourpop), give the Flormar Silk Matte Liquid Lipstick a try! πŸ˜—


Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! πŸ˜—

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...