Friday, April 6, 2018

UltiMATTE Flormar Haul

Flormar sent me new toys to play with! For the meantime, here's a haul post on their matte products! 😍

THAT'S A LOT OF MAKEUP! 💝


First up, lippies! You all know how I'm so into lipsticks. It's the makeup I enjoy reviewing the most. Hihi 💄

  • Extreme Matte Lipstick (P399 each) is COMPLETELY matte and has a subtle fruity scent.
  • Silk Matte Liquid Lipstick (P349 each) is a new favorite of mine! 💖 It has a velvety powedery finish that's ever so lightweight, it's like you're not wearing any lipstick. I have 3 of these in my stash -  2 were sent by Flormar, and 1 was from Project Vanity's 10th anniversary kit.
  • Lip Primer (P399 each) which I haven't tried yet. Hehe 🙊

Next up, blush! The Satin Matte Blush (P299) is completely matte with no speck of shimmer. It has an unbelievably smooth texture (try swatching it using your finger when you chance upon it in a Flormar counter and you'll see what I mean), and pigmentation is awesome. Not a fan of the tiny brush it comes with, though. Plus points for the mirror. I got 2 coral-themed shades - will share swatches real soon!


This Contour Palette (P499) is intimidating for contour-newbie me, but thankfully there are instructions at the back of the packaging which I can follow. Wish me luck! 😂 Makeup artists will find this one handy and it's affordable considering the amount of product you're getting.
 

I'm amazed with the brush of the Triple Action Mascara as it evolves when you twist the base! It can be a lengthening, curling, or volumizing mascara. So excited with this one! Will share a Boomerang video on my IG on how the brush looks like. 😁

Reviews soon as I'm currently testing them out! 💋

Flormar is a Turkish brand, and it's available in leading department stores nationwide.

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. ooohhh
    the products look promising.
    I am triggered to try and buy the blushes!



    ❤ Ms. Kei
    https://keileidoscopic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I'm really enjoying the blush shade Coral Peach. But my favorite from this haul is the Silk Matte Liquid Lipstick in Tender Terra. It's a comfortable nude matte that doesn't wash me out. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...