Monday, May 28, 2018

Summer fresh finds from Sample Room

Yup, another Sample Room haul post! I've lost count on how many times I've gotten free samples from their site, and most of them are full-sized! πŸ’–


This haul was prompted by the super hot weather we're having lately. I need to feel and stay fresh, hence these items! πŸ˜€


Being a big fan of Belo products, I got both versions of Belo Intense White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (in spray and roll-on form). The last time I used deo was in high school, and I remember buying Secret (in stick form) and I hated the white residue it left on my pits. 😞 Between these two Belo Intense White variants, I like the spray version more since application is a breeze. I leave mine in an air-conditioned room, and it feels cold on my skin upon application. It also smells really nice and fresh. The roll-on I got for my travels because of its handy size.

SRP:
Belo Intense White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (Aerosol) - P199.75
Belo Intense White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (Roll-On) - P104.75

Baby cologne is all I use now since I don't like wearing heavy fragrances in hot weather. Sure, the scent disappears quickly because fragrance concentration is very light, but I love that I can reapply anytime and feel fresh instantly!


My Bambini sample(s) came in a cute pouch and I have all 5 variants in 50ml bottles each. I reviewed all scents below:
  • My favorite is Morning Tickles (pink). It has a sweet, feminine scent. There's no mistaking it, one whiff and you'll say "baby girl". Haha πŸ˜‚
  • My next favorite is Starry Lulluby (purple), I use it after my night shower before I sleep. The scent is a bit strong yet calming. It actually reminds me of the cologne I liked way back in college, Green Cross/Lewis & Pearl in Dream, which is a dupe of Gap Dream. They seem to like using purple as dream-themed colognes. πŸ’œ
  • Next is my least favorite color (orange), Sunny Playtime. I initially judged the bottle but what's inside surprised me. It smelled super light, mild, yet fragrant. It actually smells so mild, it seems like a watered-down cologne to me. If you're sensitive with scents, you might just like this one. The scent disappears minutes after you put it on, but the scent itself is very mabango! It appeals both to men and women.
  • Cotton Cuddles (green) and Ocean Kisses (blue) are on the more masculine side, I think. The color appeals to baby boys (both blue and green are my nephew's favorite colors). Cotton Cuddles has a shower fresh scent, while Ocean Kisses has aquatic notes.
The bottles and scents appealed to my kikay niece very much, and she asked if she could have the bottles of Morning Tickles and Starry Lulluby. As a doting aunt, I obliged.

SRP: P31.50 x 5 = P157.50 for 5 50ml bottles

My haul is worth P462 but I got these items for free and only paid P140 shipping fee for everything! πŸ’› SUPER SULIT! Thank you, Sample Room! 😍

Grab free samples at SAMPLEROOM.PH, just pay for shipping! πŸ’

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! πŸ˜—

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...