Monday, May 14, 2018

How I got a Uniqlo Ladurée charm for free!

Cute and dainty stuff always excites me! If you love Uniqlo and macarons - specifically from Ladurée, you'll love this one! 😍

Nope, we're not talking about Uniqlo's UT collaboration with Les Secrets Ladurée, though the shirts for girls are so adorable and I was even tempted to get one in size 150 (AKA the biggest kids' size). Haha 😂


I went shopping with my dad and sisters yesterday at Uniqlo SM North EDSA, and while I was waiting in line at the cashier, I spotted this poster.

Get a free Ladurée lucky charm when you donate kids clothes


The Ladurée macaron charm comes in three colors: green, purple, and pink. They're all too cute! 😋 I know we have a lot of kids clothes at home waiting to be donated, so earlier this morning I went back and brought some to the store.

I donated used kids clothes and got a Uniqlo Ladurée charm! 😊

The lady who assisted me was very accommodating, but there was a slight confusion. The other staff said that they only accepted used Uniqlo Kids items, while Uniqlo Philippines announced on Facebook that they were accepting any kids clothes.


Just make sure they're gently worn, because the clothes will be distributed globally to refugees or locally to people in need.


Let's take a closer look at the Ladurée macaron charm! This charm is so special because of the story behind it.


The Ladurée charms were carefully made by refugee women from Afghanistan who were displaced and have managed to return home and rebuild their lives.
 

You can donate kids clothes and get a FREE Ladurée charm in the following Uniqlo stores: SM North EDSA, Mall of Asia, Estancia, and SM South Mall. 👍

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I wish I knew about this when I visited last Sunday. I guess I can come back some time... I know I have some clothes I could donate. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WAS THERE LAST SUNDAY TOO!!! I miss you! Hihi

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...