Sunday, May 27, 2018

GWP codes for your next Sephora.ph haul (You're welcome!)

I finally bit the bullet and bought the much talked about Fenty Beauty Foundation from Sephora.ph! Of course, I had to maximize my mini baby haul even if I was only buying one item. LOL

Shipping is free for a minimum purchase of P1,300 (EZ!), and delivery was so fast considering that it came from Singapore! I placed my order Saturday night, and my package was already at home come Wednesday.
 

I hate blind buys and there was no way for me to test out the 40 shades available since it's only available online via Sephora, so I did research and chanced upon the swatches of Rowena and Nikki. Both of them got the shade 130, which is the 4th shade in the range of 40, but the 1st and lightest one with yellow undertone.

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundaton in 130 (P1,950)
COLOR: 130 - for fair skin with warm yellow undertones

Tip: If you're buying the Fenty Beauty Foundation, the Sephora.ph site shows color swatch squares that are much darker than the actual foundation shade. 😯 It's better to base your shade from the US sephora.com site (they show the foundation shade when worn on models).

Yup, I got the shade right!!! 😍 Shade 130 is a perfect match. I'm testing it this week so stay tuned for a review. 😊

Marc Jacobs Shamless Foundation Sample (GWP)

Each order comes with a sample of your choice! I chose this blister pack foundation sample from Marc Jacobs. I expected it to come in a tiny sheet, but the sample had a decent amount of product in it. πŸ‘

And because I'm a #WiseTita, I stalked Sephora Philippines on Facebook and found a code you can use for a Gift With Purchase (GWP).
 
Code: GCASH
Freebie: Sephora Cardholder

Nope, you don't have to pay via GCASH to use this code. And nope, the cardholder didn't come with cute lipstick charms. Huhu πŸ’”
 
Code: APPGIFT
Freebie: Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight (deluxe sample)

The APPGIFT code used to gift a free Sephora.ph ecobag, but mini makeup > ecobag. You can only get this when you purchase in-app.

Sephora Cardholder (GWP)
I chose the cardholder because of the lipstick charms in the photo... LOL! πŸ˜‚ Still happy with it though since the quality's nice.

Also, don't ignore your Beauty Pass points. My last log in was 2 years ago (SHAME!) and my points are gone. πŸ’” (You will lose your points when your account is inactive for 18 months.) I downloaded the app, wrote reviews for my previous purchases, and earned points with my recent transaction, and now I have a little over 100 points which I'll use to get a deluxe-sized makeup as a reward on my next purchase. SO EXCITED! 😁

Tip: When you're a new Beauty Pass member, you automatically get 50 bonus points as a welcome gift, and another 50 points when you complete your beauty profile. Both of which I lost. LOL! 100 points = mini makeup from Kat Von D (!!!), Marc Jacobs, etc. πŸ’– That's another sweet GWP. πŸ˜‰

Have you done any Sephora haul lately? πŸ›

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! πŸ˜—

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...