Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The P185 Kris Aquino-approved red lipstick

Hi, I'm Helen and I'm addicted to lipsticks. πŸ’„

When Queen of All Media Kris Aquino was hailed the brand ambassador of local beauty brand Ever Bilena early this year, I got pleasantly surprised and even felt a bit (okay, A LOT) of excitement. I've been following her vlog over at Facebook and my favorite ones are of course about her lipstick collection (which were mostly MAC). I think Ever Bilena getting Kris as their endorser is the best thing they did for their brand. When she recommends something, people really buy. πŸ’Έ She's that good.


Ever Bilena Liquid Lipstick in Thalia (P185) is one of the Kris Aquino-approved products of the brand.


The packaging is nice and simple and it resembles a bullet lipstick. It contains 5ml of product, and is good for 24 months after opening. I also like that the manufacturing date is indicated on the sticker.


The liquid lipstick itself is creamy - just like a melted bullet lipstick. I'm actually liking this texture better than watery liquid lipsticks. Since it doesn't dry ASAP, it's not streaky and the application is ALWAYS even. The doe foot applicator acts as a lip brush for the creamy matte lipstick, and it does a pretty nice job with shaping the lips.

Thalia, when worn

Thalia is a pretty perfect red shade that can work for all skin tones. It's the kind of red that's not too bright and not too dark, so it's not intimidating to wear. It has a soft matte finish. It doesn't make my lips feel dry and tight, and I've never experience chapping with this one even with daily wear. Once it sets, it still does transfer minimally, but it doesn't easily rub off. It's long-wearing as it can last through snacking, but I have to retouch after a full meal.

Ingredients

So far this one's my favorite Ever Bilena product! I'm currently on a low buy when it comes to makeup, but Kris Aquino is my weakness so when her Kris Life Kits and LIPPIES finally come out, it's shopping time!!! Good thing Ever Bilena products are affordable. πŸ‘

What is your favorite Ever Bilena product? Share it with me on the comments section below! πŸ˜‰

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! πŸ˜—

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Nag-aantay din ako ng life kits niya! Ang ganda ng color na to. Bagay na bagay po sayo. Gusto ko sana bumili nyan pero antayin to nalang ang kit nya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carissa! Grabe influence ni Kris noh. I super love her. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...