I've always thought that hand creams were just conveniently packaged body lotions we can bring around everywhere we please. Wrong! Hand creams have a thicker and richer consistency compared to body lotions, and some body lotions have the tendency to feel greasy on the hands.
Too Cool For School Angel Hand Cream in Shea Butter (P329.00)
Say hello to the first hand cream I actually bought! :D To think that I bought it because of its cute packaging. I got it for my Mom, but I am the one who is actually using this. (Sorry, Mom!)
About the Product:
Angel Hand Cream: Attractive fragrance, soft angelic hands
Available in Grapefruit, Moringa, and Shea Butter
Since everything on the packaging is in Korean, I think this illustration from Tester Korea could help in deciphering the benefits of this product.
The packaging is simple but cute! I like that it comes with a box. The variant I got is Shea Butter, since its scent appealed to me the most. I like that it smells fresh and powdery.
It comes in an aluminum tube packaging with a twist off cap.
I personally like this type of packaging since it's hygienic and I can control how much product I actually want to use. The only downside to this packaging is that it can be squished inside your bag, and it won't look pretty anymore. Actually, even if it's not squished it won't look pretty anymore once random parts of the tube are flattened with use. Haha.
Since I am a sucker for body care products, I am very fond of lotions or creams that can soften my skin. The Too Cool For School Angel Hand Cream is easily absorbed, in 1-2 minute tops! It leaves my rough and dry hands instantly silky soft.
- I love the fresh, powdery scent.
- It has a light, thick texture. Never watery.
- It's definitely non-sticky and non-greasy.
- It is easily absorbed by the hands - within 1-2 minutes upon application!
- It leaves my hands feeling softer.
- My ragged cuticles looked better and "relieved" after I use this hand cream.
- It provides instant relief and moisturization for when my hands feel very dry in an air-conditioned environment.
- The softening effect is temporary, and reapplication is required after about 3-4 hours.
- Apply this every time after washing your hands to bring back the moisture to your skin.
Will I repurchase? Yes.
Price: P329.00 for 40ml
Available at Too School For School in SM North EDSA and SM Mall of Asia.
I'm happy to report that Too Cool For School Angel Hand Cream in Shea Butter is a current staple on my office desk. I use this every time after I wash my hands. It keeps my hands soft and and I am really enjoying the scent of this one. :D
Like Too Cool For School - Philippines on Facebook for more information, updates, and promos!