Sunday, September 29, 2013

McDonald's Hotcakes with Blueberry & Chocolate Syrup

I think it's only during Sundays when my family could really enjoy eating breakfast without feeling the morning rush. Our parents usually gets us breakfast during the weekend, and we're used to having hotcakes from fast food chains so we don't rush to the dining table. Except for this week, since our hotcakes from McDonald's now have blueberry and chocolate syrup to go with it! Now, that's something to be excited about!


Since it was my Dad who got this, I have no idea how much this costs since it's been so long since I last ate at McDo.


All I know is that you can add a sachet of syrup (in blueberry or chocolate) to your hotcakes with just P15.00. Or just get the 3-pc. hotcakes set with these syrups for just P65.00.

McDonald's Hotcakes with Blueberry Syrup

This one was mine. I tried to be creative, but obviously failed. Haha! I immediately picked blueberry between the two because its novelty got the best of me. This one was sweet, as typical syrups are supposed to be, but it didn't wow me as much as chocolate did!

McDonald's Hotcakes with Chocolate Syrup

I didn't pick this one because I thought that chocolate was common anyway, but then again this one goes so well with hotcakes. The chocolate syrup was so thick and gooey, not a bit watery. I think this one has the same taste as the chocolate syrups in McDonald's Hot Fudge Sundaes!

I read on their ad that these hotcakes with blueberry and chocolate syrups are available for a limited time only. So, which one do you like better? :)

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. I liked the chocolate one better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nice to see you liked the chocolate one. i didnt enjoy it so much :( the syrup was too dry when i got it ^^ i guess i was expecting something similar to the one on their pics :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I get you with that! Yeah, the choco syrup doesn't flow freely on the pancakes. It's stickier and more thick in actual. But I still like it. I order the blueberry one when I have hot choco though. Baka machoco-overload ako. :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...