HD makeup are on the rise lately. One that's wildly popular is Make Up For Ever HD Powder (which is heaven-sent especially for makeup artists), but I'll share with you one that's more affordable, locally made, and works just as well!
Snoe Poudre Phenomenon Pore Erasing HD Powder (P899.00)
Sebum control. Anti Acne. Skin Brightening
With Shoozit’s Purefix-DC Bamboo Silk. Witch Hazel. Sage
About the product:
- Translucent powder
- Matte finish
- Blurs skin imperfections and pores
- Absorbs and controls oil
- Doesn't clog pores
- Inhibits bacteria that causes acne
You'll be glad to know that this product is dermatologist tested, and free from talc, fragrance, paraben, and oil.
How to use:
I love using BB creams and liquid foundations, but I have oily skin so setting it with powder is a must. Whenever I'm experiencing breakouts, I try to skip makeup so I just use my moisturizer with SPF and top it off with this, since I'd still want to keep my face matte and I'm confident that this product won't further aggravate my skin.
I love how Snoe packages their product, and this is no exception. This look of this one actually reminds me of Benefit! The only thing I don't like is that the powder finds its way of spilling/seeping out of the packaging when you bring this around in your bag, no matter how tightly you close it.
It comes with a mini powder puff which I don't use. Even if you won't use the puff, don't remove it as this helps to lessen the powder spillage.
The sifter is detachable, so you can easily transfer the product to an even smaller container for when you travel.
Snoe Poudre Phenomenon Pore Erasing HD Powder comes in 2 shades: white and lemon (new shade). The one I have is the white shade they've originally released - similar to Make Up For Ever HD Powder.
Etude House CC Cream in #01 Silky
Snoe Poudre Phenomenon Pore Erasing HD Powder
- It can be used to set liquid foundation and/or to retouch your makeup during the day.
- It's completely translucent. The white shade of this HD powder brightens the skin and adapts to every skin tone/foundation shade. It won't change the existing shade you're wearing.
- The powder has a super finely-milled texture, and your skin will feel super smooth after application. Guaranteed!
- It keeps my skin matte for a longer period of time compared to other powders I've used before.
- It blurs the appearance of imperfections and large pores, giving the appearance of smooth, poreless skin.
- On lazy days, this one can just be used on bare skin for oil control.
- It does not cause breakouts, and yet it helps battle breakouts. Amazing!
- Some of the powder can seep out of the container if it gets moved around in your bag or kit, even if the lid is tightly closed.
- I use a fluffy powder brush to apply this one. Application is easier that way, compared to using the puff that's included in the packaging.
Will I repurchase? Yes! This is a product regular girls (like me!) and makeup artists would appreciate.
Price: P899.00 for 12g
Available at Snoe stores/kiosks and online at www.snoebeauty.com.
I've mentioned before that I don't like makeup in loose powder form since I hate the mess, but I love this one, so I don't mind at all. Don't be intimidated by the price tag, even if this is a locally-made product. It's affordable considering the quality of the product, which is at par with other more expensive brands.
Like Snoe Beauty Inc. on Facebook for more information on their products, updates, and promotions.